Chapter two

*****One year earlier****

🌊Percy's POV🌊
I took a deep breath and got ready for the most deadliest mission of my life. Bracing myself for what was next to come I knocked on the door. And there, opening the door, stood the reason I just might die today...Sally Jackson.

She gasped when she saw me before crashing into me and giving me a hug that what have won in a competition against Tyson's by a landslide. When she finally gasped again looking at my arm, I was confused for a second before I looked down and realized she pulled up my jacket sleeve just enough to see my SPQR tattoo. Schist, I don't need Nico to know that my death was rapidly approaching. Here it comes: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1-

"Perseus Achilles [idk if this is actually his middle name I just read it a lot in other fanfics] Jackson!" I winced she said Perseus, she knows I hate that, but at the second she was to mad to notice. "Explain this to me! And all I got to know that you were alive was just one, one, voicemail! And that one doesn't even count because you were on a quest!" By now her face was redder than ever (lol that rhymes) and she took a deep breath calming herself down before throwing herself back at me to hug me. She was never one of those people to stay mad to often. I felt wetness in the back of my shirt and I realized she was crying. I hugged her tighter, not wanting to let go.

Z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈Z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈z᷉᷈Z᷉᷈

      "...and that's pretty much what happened." I finished. My mom had her hand to her mouth as tears streamed down her face. I had told her everything that happens since I lost my memory, although I sugarcoated my time in Tartarus so she wouldn't freak out to much. But she seemed to know that that I was making it seem not as much as it really was so she freaked out anyways.

     After hugging her again and me saying that I was alright, she got up to go make blue cookies. I glanced at the clock: 12:32. That means I've got a little over three hours until I have to retell my entire story agai-OH MY GODS NOOO ATHENA WHY YOU DO THIS TO MMEE!!! IT REMINDS ME OF ANNABETH😢😥😓😭!!! I THOUGHT WE WERE ON GOOD TERMS!!

     Low and behold, there in its all mighty glory, sitting on the coat rack in front of me, was an owl. And if that didn't make it any worse, it was a beautiful gray like Annabeth's eyes before they closed forever.

      I stared at it and this was basically our conversation:

Me: *stare*

Owl: *stare*

Me: *stare*

Owl: *stare*

Me: *stare*

Owl: *stare*

Mom: Percy? Are you ok? Your pretty quiet.

Me: *stare*

Me: *blink*

Owl: *stare*

Me: *stare*

Owl: *stare*

Owl: *blink*

Me: *stare*

Owl: *stare*

Mom: Percy?

Me: *stare*

Owl: *stare*

Me: *stare*

Owl: *stare*

Me: *stare*

Owl: *stare*

Mom: *walks in* Percy? What are you-*blinks* *stares*

Me:*stare*

Mom: *stare*

Owl: *hoot* *drops letter* *flies away*

     Well that got us out of our trance. I leaned forward to reach the letter and just looking at the address I knew I was in trouble.

Percy Jackson
living room
[insert place he lives]

This just got a whole lot more interesting.