Chapter 3

[FYI I'm going to be changing the way of writing depending on the pov. For example in my opinion Percy is funnier and less Sirius than Harry so for his POV there will be more jokes, where as Harry's has less]

    ⚡️Harry's POV⚡️
     The sound of something similar to a gunshot was heard through out the air, soon followed by the sound of everyone immediately jumping to their feet. Cautiously, I walk down the stairs steeling myself for the worst yet hoping for the best.

     You see, Dumbledore had gone to America yesterday to retrieve Voldemort's grandson and bring him here. He's supposed to be going to Hogwarts this year (which is weird because he's almost 17) and since he would be new he'd be in 5th year with Hermione, Ron, and I so we could show him around.

     Soon enough, I reach the bottom of the stairs and start to now walk towards where the noise had come from. I wonder if he'd look like Noseless 2-point-oh or if he look like an actual person, was one of the many thoughts that crossed through my head the closer I got nearer and nearer to the door. But the main and most important thought would have to be: I wonder if he's evil, normal, or the nicest person ever.

I know what most of you are probably thinking: What I thought that he would hate him just like all the other books? Well you see, I'm not some jerk and he might be like Sirius and be the odd ball in his family of evilness. And if your weren't thinking that then you were probably thinking: THE FOURTH WALL IS BROKEN EVERYONE HIDE! Well guess what, the fourth wall can go—wait what was I talking about?? Oh right I'm on my way to see who "He-who-must-not-be-named"'s grandson is. [A/N hehehe the fourth wall is back 😏]

    "Harry," I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn around to see Ron and Hermione. I still haven't forgiven them from not telling me about this place but I didn't hate them either so I neither smiled nor waved.

     Once they caught up I kept moving. "So Harry," Ron starts, "how do you think will be. I mean bloody 'ell mate he's he-who-must-not-be-named's grandson!"

     "I don't know Ron but I'm just hoping he's pretty normal and unlike Voldemort," I mentally smirked as he flinched when I said the word Voldemort.

    "Oh for cripes (I think I've heard that word before in a British book) sake Ron! Just say his name! Not using his name only increases the fear we have for him!" Hermione snaps at Ron.

     "Anyways," he continues, ignoring Hermione, "I think he's gonna be just like his grandfather."

     "Ron!" Hermione reprimands, "you don't just automatically assume someone is evil because of their ancestry! Look at Sirius. His family used to be supporters of Voldemort's—oh for God's sake man up Ron!—and he's very different from them in case you haven't noticed by now!"

     By that time we reached the door. "Just stop fighting and let's see what we're dealing with," I try to reason, "we don't know if Voldemort's gotten to him yet-" I cut Hermione off before she can say something "-and we don't know if he's evil," I give a pointed look towards Ron. "We're the last one's here, now stop arguing and let's see what we're dealing with first." With that being said I opened the door and joined in with the rest if the Order that had gathered around Dumbledore and Voldemort's Grandson.

     Confused, I take a quick glance at everybody's shocked faces before continuing to walk towards Dumbledore.

     "Hey I don't think we've met I'm Percy..." he trails off from his sentence, his smile wavering slightly, as we stare at each other in a shocked and confused silence.

     It was like looking into a mirror. A more muscular and taller version of me stood before my very eyes. The only difference was the glasses, different build that can only be seen if you concentrate as well as height, scar, and...eyes. You can barely tell but our eyes were different as well. An emerald green compared to a ocean one. How does he look like me?

     After a few seconds of staring he regained his composure which snapped me out of my thoughts as well. His lopsided smile came back up and he stuck out his hand, "'Sup I'm Percy Jackson." I see a glimpse of black in his arm and my eyebrows furrow. Could Voldemort have already gotten to him?

      His eyes travel to where I was looking at and he turned around his arm so I could see better. I could feel myself relaxing as I see that his tattoo is, in fact, not a Death Eater Mark. Instead though I face the letters SPQR with what looks like a barcode underneath it. He turns his arm around back into its handshake position and wiggles his eyebrows as though saying "Dude are you gonna shake it or not?" I stick out my own hand. "Harry Potter," I say. He grins again.

     I don't know how I didn't see it until it was too late, but as our hands got closer and closer together, as though in slow motion, they started to glow brighter and brighter. And when our hands met in a firm handshake, the sound of an explosion was heard before I was flung backwards and darkness clouded my vision.

[hehehe, CLIFFY!! The explosion btw will be explained in due time. It's 4:17 am where I am so sorry if it's sloppy but I needed to update. Speaking of updating sorry it took so long for me to update! Until next time my fellow Wattpadians!]