Chapter 4

[So...I'm back. After what has apparently been 2 years but feels more like 3 months or so for me. I haven't really written in forever, I'm more into writing poems now (they're way easier and shorter and you only need to write one time and that's it) so bare with me because I haven't written fan fiction in forever. I also haven't read the books in forever (and movies are completely out of the question considering the monstrosity that it the PJO movies). So I suppose I owe y'all an excuse now right? So I'm going to be completely honest...I somehow managed to give up and forget this existed at the same time. I have no idea how else to put it so I'll just leave it at that. So I'm fourteen now, and a bunch of stuff has happened over the years, don't expect me to be or write the same. ALSO just a little note, I care a lot about school, my grades are one of the most important things to me and I will do as such as studying and extra credit as I need to maintain my what I think is a pretty good GPA throughout high school. So because of this updates will be rather slow, or I might just give up again considering I ain't that good with commitment.

I ALSO MADE A SLIGHT CHANGE TO THE FANFIC in the way that no one who isn't already dead in the PJO and HoO series is dead in this story. I think I mentioned in one of my earlier chapters that Annabeth is dead, so just forget that happened and instead that she just went on a minor quest either solo or with one of the seven or one of the other characters from other mythologies like Sadie or Magnus or something. So I think that's all! And without further ado, welcome back]