Up Next Some Training With Iruka!

Start from the beginning

I woke up a second later, and saw Iruka right above my head.

"AHHH!!! Butt toucher!!" I said and hit him.

"Whoops, thought you were a rapist, sorry." I said meekly and sweat dropped.

"Let's just start training." He said and walked out the door and I followed him.

The whole walk there I decided to ask Iruka about himself and the village. Turns out, that he did have a crush on somebody in the village. He admitted it after I bugged him enough. We walked onto a training ground, I saw a few other people training. I could just smell my future humiliation. It wasn't unusual for me to some how embarrass myself.

"Okay, what do you know so far?" Asked Iruka Sensei.

"Ummm, maybe a little tai jutsu, other wise nothing else."

"We have a lot of work to to do then!" He said, and I nodded in agreement with a sad aura around me.

"Okay, we will work on substitution jutsu and cloning jutsu." He said.

After that we got into work, I managed to do substitution with in the first few tries. The cloning one however, went very bad.

"Okay, you have to do it like this." He said showing me again.

"I am doing it like that, maybe I'm not meant to do just a cloning jutsu." I said.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"Maybe I could try a different type of cloning jutsu." I suggested. I evily smiled.

"Wha- ooooh! Ooooh no! I am not teaching you shadow clone jutsu! You need a lot of chakra for it, and I don't really know how much chakra you have." He said firmly.

"Oooh.. okay." I said smirking evily. I did the signs for substitution jutsu and ran to find Naruto.

"MIKA!!!!" Said Iruka chasing after me.

I went into a woman's lingerie department easily, it wasn't that easy for Iruka Sensei.

"PERVERT!" Yelled a lady hitting him with his bag.

"No no! It's not what yo-" He got cut off by more ladies yelling at him telling him how much of a pervert he is trying to see them in lingerie.

I got away easily after that, then I found Naruto at the all time famous Ichiraku Ramen. I tapped his shoulder.

"Hiya, I'm Mika Tanaka!" I said smiling.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! Believe it!" He said smiling.

"I heard you know how to to shadow clone, can you teach me?" I asked.

"Well..umm...I don't know..." He said uncomfortable while his eyes darted left to right.

"PWEASE!!!!!!" I said doing chibi eyes.

"Okay okay! Just stop looking at me like that!" He said.

After that we went to a different training ground then the one I was at earlier. Thankfully, nobody else was there.

Surprisingly, I learned Shadow Clone Jutsu faster then I did substitution. I managed to make about seven clones.

"Woooah! You're really good!" Said Naruto in awe.

"Well it was only because of your teaching." I said with a wink.

"Oh well.. you know..gotta be good with people if I'm going to become Hokage." He said blushing.

"You'll make a great Hokage." I said smiling.

"MIKA!!!! I FOUND YOU!" Yelled Iruka running towards me.

"Uh oh!" I said trying to make a run for it, except Iruka made a shadow clone and caught me.

"DANG IT! I WAS TRAINING WITH NARUTO!" I yelled, Naruto looked pretty darn confused.

It was hilarious cause he started counting on his fingers too.

I fell to the ground laughing, Iruka on the other hand did not see this as funny as it is.

"What you did was disrespectful." He said sternly.

"Well, maybe I wouldn't have done it if you had just shown me how to do the jutsu in the first place. Besides, no harm is done. I even got a work out from running from you! I bet you got a work out too!" I said smiling.

"YOU TRICKED ME INTO HAVING ME CHASE YOU INTO A WOMAN'S LINGERIE DEPARTMENT WHERE I GOT BEAT UP BY WOMAN AND CALLED A PERVERT FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR! " Iruka Sensei yelled.

Naruto fell to the ground laughing like crazy. Made me want to laugh too. :3

"It was a learning experience for you. Now you know to observe your area when chasing another ninja." I said in an old man voice, and in an old man outfit too! I even had the beard! Which I was stroking right now!

"Since you acted very disrespectful to me, you get to do 100 laps around the training grounds. You too Naruto since you seem to think this is so funny." Said Iruka Sensei smirking.

"SAY WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" I yelled in surprise.

"WHAT?! WHY ME TOO?!" Asking Naruto in surprise too.

"Yes, 100 laps. If you complain consider it 200 laps. Better get started, you want to do it in the light so you can see where you're running." Said Iruka smirking.

'Oh I will SO get him back,' I thought to myself and shook my head from side to side. Then my attention turned towards Naruto.

"Come on Naruto, we can see who finishes first." I said while smiling.

When we finished both me and Naruto were panting like crazy trying to get air into our lungs. I wasn't exactly one of the most top shape people in real life, but at least here you can be as fit as you try.

"Okay Mika, the Hokage has sent me a message on what team you're on." Said Iruka smiling.

"REALLY?! WHAT TEAM! WHAT TEAM!" I asked excited.

"Team Seven. With Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Naruto." He said, smiling even more.

"I'M ON A TEAM WITH NARUTO?! WOOT WOOT!" I said. Naruto had his hand out for a high five but I tackled him into a hug. What? I'm a hugging person. :3

"Can't.....breathe...Mika.....let....go....." Said Naruto who was currently purple. Iruka Sensei had to peel me off of him.

"Congrats Mika, your officially a ninja. Here's a head band." Taking the one off his head and giving it to me.

"You're giving me yours?!" I asked with chibi teary eyes.

"Haha, yeah, you deserve it. Sorta." He said, I put it on head, then my arm, then my stomach. I couldn't decide where to put it. I decided on my head, for now anyways. :3

"Well... I guess i'll take you guys out to Ichiraku Ramen. You did a great job, you just have to promise me that you'll try to respect your sensei more then you respect me?" Asked Iruka.

"Sure." Said Naruto while I said "No promises."

Iruka sighed and we started towards Ichiraku Ramen.

"Oh yeah, tomorrow we have a test. Be at training ground 7 tomorrow morning at 6 okay? Oh yeah you're not suppose to eat breakfast too." Said Naruto while we were eating our ramen.

"Okay, sounds like fun." I said and went back to my delicious ramen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this chapter? Hopefully longer then the last.

Yeah I know I gave her a real life name in the summary, I just realized during the summary that it was actually needed.

Hope you liked the chapter! :D