The minute he left, I sat back on the couch, my stomach churning with each passing moment. Why did this have to happen? Why was this person so consumed in harassing me and Niall about our relationship? We were both so happy, so content with each other... who would want to ruin that?

I sat there for a few minutes, thinking about Niall's temper. And it was then that I began to realize, that if Niall found Harry, he would surely take his anger out on him. And if that happened, he'd get into even more trouble.

"I have to stop him," I spoke aloud, quickly rushing to pull on my jacket. For once in my life, I wasn't going to listen to Niall.

For once, I was going to fight back.

--------------Niall's POV-------------

"Don't fucking lie to me!" I shouted, shoving him harder up against the wall.

"What the hell, man!? I don't know what you're talking about!!" Harry choked, his hands tightening around mine on his throat.

I pushed my face in front of his, looking him in the eyes. "How fucking dare you lie to me, Harry. I can't believe you. First, you try to rape my girlfriend, then you try to murder me?! What the hell is your problem!? We were friends, good friends, but now you've gone and thrown that all away! I can't stand it any longer!"

"Niall, I-"

"She cut herself because of you, Harry! You sick fucking bastard! She fucking harmed herself, because of you!  Do you know how that makes me feel!? I can't even fucking protect the love of my life... from herself!" I screamed, a few tears slipping down my cheeks.

He stared at me blankly, his eyes wide.

"You're sick, mate. And when I'm done with you, you'll never be able to hurt anyone like this again. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fucking kill-"

"Niall, stop!!" 

I turned around as a familiar voice yelled at me from behind. Anger flooded my mind when I saw Ronnie running towards me.

"Ronnie!? What the fuck are you doing here!? I told you to stay back!" I shouted.

She ran up, desperately trying to pull my hands away from around Harry's neck. "Stop, Niall, please! Please, don't hurt him!" She begged, tears beginning to spill down her cheeks.

"Ron, he hurt you... he hurt you! So now, I'm going to hurt him!" I said through gritted teeth, tightening my grip on his throat. He looked at me with pleading eyes, gasping for air.

"No! No, Ni, stop!" she yelled, pounding my back with her tiny fists. 

But I didn't listen. I squeezed as tight as I could, until I was sure Harry's circulation was cut off. I grinned in pleasure, loving the feeling of him squirming beneath my grip. I looked up, ready to snap his neck when suddenly, I caught the look in his eyes, begging me for mercy.

Something flashed through my mind, my conscience snapping back into place. Ronnie's cries filled my ears, and before I knew it, I dropped him to the ground. He gasped for air, choking hard.

Ronnie cried, hugging onto me. "God, thank you.... thank you, Ni..."

I turned, engulfing her in my arms. "I'm sorry," I whispered, trembling, "I-I don't know what came over me."

She cried against my chest, rubbing my back with her small hands. "I love you... I love you so much," she repeated. I buried my face in her hair, trying to control my breathing and compose myself.

"I love you, too," I whispered.

We stayed like that for a moment, until Harry's coughing became louder. I spun around, watching as he struggled to get up. Without thinking, I awkwardly stuck out my hand, offering him some help. But he only looked up at me suspiciously. 

"Oh, just take the fuckin hand," I spat, gripping his hand and pulling him up.

He coughed again, rubbing the back of his neck as we stood there in silence. No one knew what to say next. Minutes passed by and still, we were all standing there, staring at each other. Just as I was about to tell Ronnie to go home, Harry broke the silence.

"I'm... I'm sorry Niall," he sighed, surprising me. I raised my eyebrows, only staring at him as he continued. "I'm sorry, about everything."

I sighed, wiping my face with my hand. He had been one of my best friends, before he'd tried to hurt Ronnie. "I don't know what to say to you, Harry. You were my best friend. And here you've gone and tried to hurt Ronnie, kill me... fuck mate, you're ruining our lives. Do you understand that? You're fucking stalking us, taking creepy pictures, harassing my girlfriend..." I trailed off. I could feel the anger boiling in my veins again. But as I looked up to continue, I noticed the confusion on his face.

"Pictures? Look mate, I know I hurt Ronnie, and killing you was not my intention, but... pictures? The harassment? That wasn't me. I mean, I know about it, I've been getting the texts too. Whoever's stalking you two is fucked up. But it isn't me, I swear."

I didn't know what to say. Surely it had been him...

"Oh mate come on, I fucking know it's you! What other explanation is there?! You've admitted to hurting Ron, admitted to hurting me, now why can't you admit to this?!" I furiously asked.

Just as he opened his mouth to reply, a voice from behind us cackled, "Because maybe it wasn't him!"

We all spun around, only to see a dark figure standing in the shadows of the building.

"Maybe it wasn't him," the voice continued, "because it was me."

I furrowed my brows, trying to make out the figure. "You?! Who are you!?" I asked, stepping closer. 

The person grinned, walking forward. I was ready to pounce, to beat the living daylights out of whoever the bastard was, until I saw... her.

My heart dropped, as she walked out from the shadows. "No fucking way..." I breathed in complete shock.

"Holy shit," Harry cursed, his eyes as wide as mine. I looked to Ronnie, pure horror on her face.

"No...no, it couldn't be..." she whimpered, tears filling her eyes again. 

I shook my head in shock as I stared at the stranger who had been taking the pictures, harassing Ronnie and I, stalking us, and ruining our lives for months. 

She grinned, a smirk playing on her lips as I spoke her name.

"Kate..."