Chapter 47

"You're horrible!" I whined, burying my face in his chest. He only laughed in reply, soothingly rubbing my back.

"What?! It's true. And I have to admit... I did find it pretty sexy when you bit my lip!" he confessed, a smirk on his face.

I scoffed in reply, rolling my eyes. "Stop! It's embarrassing to talk about. I didn't mean to..."

Niall and I had finished our little make out session a little while ago, and now he was teasing me about how I was apparently 'all over him.'

He leaned down, kissing my forehead. "Baby, I didn't say I didn't like it. In fact, I highly enjoyed it! And I would very much like to continue."

Before I could protest, his lips were pressed firmly to mine again. My hand returned to the back of his neck, holding his head close as we continued to kiss. My thoughts wondered back to what I'd been thinking before... about how incredibly hot this was. I was on top of my fiancé, and the way we were passionately kissing, with no hurry at all was just...well... really hot.

Niall's hands continued to trail up and down my back, as mine played with the hair on the nape of his neck. 

"Mmm... fuck, Ron..." he mumbled against me, groaning as I gently tugged on his hair. We were both in complete ecstasy... until my phone buzzed. I pulled away slightly, looking at it for a moment. Niall quickly captured my attention again, taking my chin in his hand.

"Ignore it," he hummed, reconnecting our lips. I smirked against him, kissing him back... when yet again, it buzzed beside us. This time I pulled away completely, earning a groan from Niall.

"Oh, hush. It's just a text," I scolded, grabbing my phone from the table beside us. I got a bit scared when I saw that the message was from a blocked number. I quickly scrambled to open the text, my heart dropping as I read it.

Tears built up in my eyes as I scanned the text in front of me. 

This couldn't be happening...

Niall looked at me with concern, furrowing his eyebrows at the expression on my face. "What did it say? Who is it?" he asked, looking me in the eyes.

I couldn't speak, in fear that I'd lose all composure I had. Instead, I showed him the message.

'Looks like there's more that happened between Niall and his slut than what we thought...'

Attached was a picture of us at my dorm a few hours ago, the engagement ring clear in the picture. I felt Niall tense up as he read it, quickly throwing down the phone once he had examined the picture. "Fuckin' asshole... Who the fuck would pull that kind of shit? it's bad enough people are calling ya a slut, now they're taking pictures of ya and stalking ya like this?! This has gone too fuckin far... I'm gonna fuckin kill him!" he shouted, throwing me off of him.

"Niall, please! Stop, we don't know if it's Harry for sure!" I cried, catching his hand.

He looked back at me, fury in his eyes, pulling me against him. "I have a pretty damn good feeling that it is. Who the fuck does shit like that? Pictures, the harassment... it's all fuckin bullshit!"

I looked at him worriedly, shaking my head. "I-It's okay... I can take it, I promise..." I quietly spoke, reaching up and petting his cheek gently.

He frowned, shaking his head. "No, Ronnie. You shouldn't have to be taking anything. This shouldn't even be happening... I'm going to find whoever's doing this to us, okay? I can't fucking stand it any longer... no one... No one... makes my girl cry."

I shook my head as he pet my cheek, leaning down and kissing my forehead in the process. "I'll be back," he mumbled, pulling on his jacket and slamming the door behind him.