“You got it?” I ask, looking around to see if anyone heard me. 

“Heck yeah.” She pulls out the waterproof video camera she had bought. She hides it in her shirt as we climb on the ride, me in front and her right behind me. The log that we are riding in pulls  forward and the ride starts. She pulls the camera out and films everything, my screaming, and the creepy animal robot things singing "It's A Small World." She almost drops it  in on the biggest drop at the end.

When the ride is over, we step out into the hot sun again. "What did you think?" Alana asks. "I thought it was pretty fun, but those forest animal things were terrifying.

“That was awe–“ I start to say before I am knocked to the ground.

“Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!” A  voice says. I look up at the boy who knocked me down, his eyes hidden behind a pair of sunglasses. He has a snapback on, backwards, and loose t-shirt.. I know I recognize him, but I'm not able to get my mind to think hard enough. He sticks his hand out and helps me up.

“It’s fine.”I smile. A tall boy standing behind the one helping me up snorts, and then smirks, mumbling a "Nice one." to his friend.

“No, it’s not fine. I’m really sorry. Let me buy you a drink or something.” The one helping me up says.

“I’m fine, really. It wasn’t a big deal.” My head kind of hurts from the fall but it really wasn’t a big deal.

“We really have to go.” I say and pull Alana away with me.

“What? Why?” She asked as we keep walking away. I turn around and look behind me to see the boy standing there, watching us walk away.

“There’s something about that boy, I know him from somewhere.”

“You’re crazy.” She replies. “There’s no way you could know him.”

“I know, that’s what’s weird about it.”

“C’mon lets ride more rides.”  She says, pulling on my arm.

•••Harry•••

“You’re so stupid”  Louis says to me.

“What? No I’m not.” I say back.

“You ran into her on purpose, Harry.  You’re really easy to see through, it’s obvious.”

“No I didn’t! We ran into each other. I did not do it on purpose.”

“Keep telling yourself that.” He says, walking away. “We all know that you have a big fat crush on her.”

“What? No I don't, shut up.”  I say.