chapter 4

Xavier's POV*

Xavier's POV*

I look at her straight in the eyes and all I could see is fear and anger. I felt guilty but she tried to run away and Me and my wolf wasn't having it.

"Oh, was you trying to run away so quickly now?" I ask her

"Fuck you! now get your giant hands off of me!" My mate yelled while struggling to get out of my hold

"Such dirty words coming out out of a pretty mouth." I purred, while tightening my hand around her wrist. Which earned me a little grunt that slipped past her lips.

"You're a creep." She said with disgusted on her face.

"Not really. Well, only tho things I find fascinating." I said while licking my lip and eyeing her up and down.

"Show some little respect, I'm pretty sure your mother raised you right."

"How do you know my mother raised me at all?" Eyes stared straight into mind as if she was challenging me, but she also seemed hesitant about making a smart remark or not. My eyes bore into her still awaiting her remark, but all she did was look away and roll her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I guess no women didn't raise you, because you still don't know how to check a woman." She began to try and wiggle her way out of my grip but gripped did nothing but get tighter.

"Just because I've been peaceful, doesn't mean I forgot how to be violent." Feeling my eyes change from grey to black, feeling my anger rise, I took a deep breath and backed away from her, walked over to my desk, and leaned against it; hand gripping onto the sides, and eyes peering up at her.

Her eyes were fixated on me and I finally broke the silence.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Smirking, she hardened her face and she finally spoke.

"I want to go home." Chuckle. A chuckle was the only thing that could escape my mouth. My hand pinched the top of my nose as the chuckling soon turned into laughter.

"What so funny?" She asked voice laced with confusion.

"I apologize, I just thought about something very amusing, and I just had to laugh." Folding my hands together I look back up at the women I call mate.

"What could possibly be so funny, that it makes 'The Alpha of the Blood Moon pack' laugh at a time like this?"

"I mean if you must know, it's the constant thought you having about returning home." Then the volcano irrupted.

"Who the hell do you think you are!? Saying that I won't go home-" then the magical sound of my phone ringing stopped her yammering.

"Hold that thought sweetheart." Holding up my finger to silence her, she looked at in disbelief and rolled her eyes once again. Not looking a the caller ID I answered the phone.

"What," I said canceling my playful act out and turning serious.

"Alpha, I'm sorry for interrupting you but there where rouges around the border of the pack, the guards only caught one of them and they are in the sells for questioning." I can already tell it was my Delta Marcus on the other end.

"Is Jason already down there?"

"Yes, but they refuse to answer his questions. Even while begging tortured."

"Okay then kill them."

"Well, that's the thing Alpha. They ask specifically for you." The murderous glint in my eyes only grew.

"Well, you already know what to do Marcus."

"Yes, Alpha." I hung up the phone and put it in my back pocket. And making my way towards my doors.

"Where are you going?" My mate, she said

"To go make endless scars on a certain someone's body and not in a good way," I said heading to the door.

"Wait, you can't just leave me here." She puts her hands on her hips.

"It's good to know you want me in your presents kitten," I smirk

"Stop. Just stop ok? no kitten stuff." She says in annoyance and while rubbing her temple.

"Well, I have nothing else to call you because I don't know your name, kitten," I say

"Ugh! it's Ariana and we're am I gonna sleep and take a shower?"

"Come on," I say while going to the door

"Where?" She says looking cautious.

"Follow me and you'll find out."

"Fine" Ariana grumbled walking out the door with me closing it

I made my way to the guest room I had. Halting at the door I opened it and we both walked in. I heard her gasp at the room in awe seeing how nice it is

"Here, this is the room you'll be staying in love, I will send Abigail in with your clothes and dinner will be done in at little bit, and I expect you to be down there," I said eyeing her

"Sure thing dad." She says sitting on my bed and taking her clothes off and I just watched her

"Eww, can you please get out I'm getting undress." She yells

"Really, cause I would like to finish the show," I smirk while she looks disgusted

"Get out!" She yelled while throwing her shoe at me.

"Ok, I'll be on my way kitten, see you in a little bit," I say closing the door.

༄༄

Hey guys hope you like this chapter
It's kind of a funny one but it will do and I know its short but I will make the
Next one long!
Byeee babes!!