Prologue

[Lorena: I am very bad with description and onomatopoeia but please take care of me well :)]

                                                                                             ***

Akari never intended to become a cheerleader in her life. She wasn't interested in that kind of dancing or sport or whatever it was.

She was just interested in music and football.

She wasn't a tomboy but some considered her as one.

The first time she met Mistuki Harabe, she thought: wow, what a bitch. Does she think being beautiful mean she can do everything?

"Your name?"

Akari frowned at the arrogant tone that Mitsuki Harabe used, "Akari." She answered with an even more arrogant tone. Two can play this game.

Mitsuki raised her hand to calm her teammates as they were going to kill that person that dared to use such a tone toward their Captain. She chuckled, "You are an interesting one. But don't anger me as you don't want me to beat you to death."

When Akari saw Mitsuki threatened her with a smile, she shivered. She understood that the rumours about her being scary weren't some joke. That girl was truly dangerous. "..."

"Starting from today your name is Hanako, so name?"

"Hanako...Captain."

"Great."

At that time she promised herself to never angered her as she didn't want to get beaten to death. She may fight but to compare herself with Mitsuki Harabe was a bit too much. It was like comparing an ant with a dragon, the answer was obvious.

But meeting Captain was the greatest thing in her life, thanks to her she got to meet him. And cheerleading became the most important thing in her life. It was something she couldn't live without it.

However, Captain represented something eternal while he was ephemeral.

So even if she left Captain, she knew that Captain will always be there when she came back. Captain was her home.

And that person was Captain's opposite, he wouldn't be there anymore, so she had to be with him. So even if she was going to be beaten up to death by Captain, she didn't mind as long as Captain let her stay by his side until the end.

It seemed she was going to be a dead human.

"I am sorry but I love him...More than cheerleading..."