Me and My explanation

[Lorena: If you had read another books of mine then you can skip this part XD]

Since you are going to read about my characters (so you will know all their life), I will feel jealous if you don't read mine too! XD, Nah, I am just kidding.

So, I have finally decided to show you my writing after being convinced by my friends (for a long but very long time which mean years).

Be patient while reading my books because everything happens at the right time (even I sometime don't even know what is going to happen).

Positive feedback are always welcomed. I welcome honest review. You are free to not like it but don't just comment for example "Gross". Argument your opinion, why you didn't like it (or why you like it). So if you don't like my books either you put an argumentative comment or you pass your way.

My friends and I struggled a lot to do these covers/banners, and the artistes also took a lot of time to draw these wonderful arts.

But don't hesitate to send me your art works. I would love to receive them to cover the books.

I may be nice but I ain't soft and forgiven. I am also aggressive. If someone mess with me I won't just stand. I am not that peaceful.

Also, all of my stories are not "edited", so the readers are expected to understand the spelling and grammatical mistakes.

So here is my style, I write by:

-Collaboration (when there is)

-Collection (there may have some spin-off or related stories)

-Full Title (the long title which may be a long sentence)

-Title Book (number of volume and spin off; and eventually tome if there are several arcs)

-Song (the song that gave me the story)

Then :

-Summary

-Prologue

-Chapter 1

....

-Last Chapter

-Epilogue

The story really start at the second chapter.

The prologue and chapter 1 can be, for example, from someone else's point of view.

The same goes for the last chapter and the epilogue.

They are usually short (sometime very short).

Well, I let you see by yourself.

Now, please enjoy your reading ! ;)