Chapter Eight - Introductions

A/N Yeah so here we go another chapter, don't think its too popular but hey ho. So just comment vote or whatever. Enjoy.

Ava and I were sitting on a dark purple velvet sofa in a large sitting room, there was a fireplace that had lots of sharp pointy objects around it.

Note to self - sharp objects, fire place.

There was thousands of memories frozen in time of family and what I presume must be friends in silver frames. The floor was dark and wooden with matching purple rugs and purple drapes. There coffee table was a slightly lighter shade than the floor and was shining in the light from the windows.

Obviously someone liked to clean in the house. I don't think Ava and I had cleaned manually in our whole life, Ava always used spells to tidy everything.

The room had such a high ceiling that it caused a slight echo in the room and there was wooden beams running across the ceiling holding everything together.

I sat in the corner of the sofa with Axel on the arm next to me. Ava sat in the opposite corner and was sipping a strong smelling liquid from a dainty china cup. My eyes flicked about the room and my eyes pricked up listening to oncoming footsteps. As the grew closer I felt the vibrations under my feet and braced myself for meeting a whole family of Hunters.

"Stay calm Coral" Ava mumbled.

I glanced at her from the corner of my eye before returning my eyes back to fireplace and in particular a black thick pointed rod that was enticing me. Ava seeing my line of direction let out a very small hiss and I just rolled my eyes and began stroking Axel behind his left tattered ear. He also needed calming.

After a few minutes I heard their breathing and the faint beating of their hearts and the Hunters entered the room.

Noah was the first to enter, his dark brown hair slightly damp where he had a shower, he smelt distinctively of mint and some kind of spice. He was wearing a dark blue top which showed his lean muscles and light blue ripped jeans with thick black socks, he immediately popped himself down between Ava and I and gave me a beaming smile, my lips twitched slightly as I tried to fight smiling back at him.

Although the boy was weird, he was friendly and I found myself giving in and allowing a very slight smile appear across my face.

Eve walked in and sat on the perpendicular velvet sofa, her brown hair flowing down her back, she was wearing a lilac small dress and seemed completely in different to our present.

Nora sat down next to her daughter, her usual smile not faltering and behind her came another son, a little boy no older than six or seven in dark blue shorts and a grey t-shirt.

He had the same brown hair as Noah but it was shorter and stuck up in different directions. He had deep blue eyes and when he saw me he too smiled, his eyes darted to Axel and his smile grew. I glanced up at Axel who I expected to be hissing at the child but he was tilting his head, examining the boy, his thick black tail moving slowly back and forth.

In next came two other men, one obviously more older and the Father of the house. My fangs immediately came out. He had short dark brown, almost black hair with a stern jaw line and greeny blue eyes. He was wearing a white cotton shirt with dark brown trousers, he gave a small smile to Ava who returned it before his eyes met mine and he nodded. Next to him sat an older version of Noah, his shoulders more broad and his hair shorter than Noah's, his eyes were also more like his Fathers than his Mothers. He copied his fathers actions and nodded at me.

I waited patiently for Angel boy to arrive but he never did.

"So let me introduce everyone!" Nora said breaking the deathly silence. "This is my daughter, Eve as you already know, my middle son Noah. My eldest son Luke and my youngest son Isaac!" Nora explained looking at each of her children "Children this is a dear friend of ours, Ava and her daughter Coral" Nora said. Isaac looked up at his mother.