3- Grocery Shopping

Start from the beginning

Iona starts laughing and soon my younger self joins in along with my friends, my classmates and him, the laughter grew louder and louder until it was like someone directly screaming into my ear. I fall to my knees, squeezing my eyes closed hoping this endless torture would just end already, the pain, the agony, I can't handle it anymore, I wanted to feel nothing because this pain was too much for me to handle.

I just want it to end-

I blink gripping the edge of my seat tightly, I lifted my head to see everyone finishing their tests in silent, their frantic faces and their harsh scribblings made my mood lighten yet the pain would always be engraved into my heart. I clench my fist forcing the emotion back where it came from, making sure it was locked up. Every time I felt something, whether it was happiness, sadness, worry, or ever anger I would always get nightmares, even day dreams-or I'd like to call it, daymares about different events yet the same topic was taught in each lesson.

The bell rang and Iona quickly grabbed my wrist making me flinch, but it was unnoticeable. She dragged me the opposite way where my next class was making me look at her in confusion.

"Though you're my friend, I won't hesitate to report to the Headmaster about this case of kidnapping." She rolls her eyes smiling.

"Well you can make your complaint once we arrive at his office which is where we are going, he summoned the five of us silly for some errand in town, he said for us to take you because you haven't seen the town yet so he thought now would be a great opportunity." I shrug my hand back stuffing them into my pocket.

I had already seen the town during the car trip here, but it wasn't like I'm just going to give up this chance to miss class and to not be stuck in a room full of people I hate. (I know hate is a strong word but it's not like I could use 'despise' or anything, those words are too weak.)

I hummed. "I don't mind." Anything to use as an excuse to miss class, I'll take it. She grins.

"You just want to skip class don't you?" I smirked at her.

"Yup." We walk into his office. Strangely Alex, Rose, Emma, Zero and unfortunately Yuki were already here making me think why we would need so many people just to run a small errand in town, but Rose did mention something about the wilderness or the town not being safe to roam about, so I'm guessing the 'prefects' are doing their job to protect the students which is me in this case, but I'm perfectly capable of handling myself.

"Great, you're here!" The headmaster cheered awfully happily for someone who has been harassing his daughter, I guess Kaname bluffed and didn't tattle on me after all.

"I'm assuming Iona already explain as to why I want you to help with the errand, as I explained earlier I just want you guys to buy these things on the grocery list, and you guys could even take Elvia on a little trip to the cafe or something so her experience isn't so boring." Everyone nods while I remained zoned out sliding my hands into my pocket, making sure my hood was secured tightly over my head. After than daymare, I guess I just wasn't really feeling myself but I guess that's an outcome of a past demon coming to bite me in the ass again.

After a few minutes of staying silent, I eventually grew annoyed of the subtle glances Yuki was sending me as if I'll just magically grow razor sharp teeth and tear her to pieces then feed her to my non-existent pet wolf.

"If you want to say something then say it instead of giving me freaky stares like the creep you are." I snap, which is something I wouldn't usually do. I guess the lack of sleep is messing with my thoughts and actions.

She gulps squeezing her eyes closed as if she was trying to stop herself from crying. "W-Why... Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you? What sick entertainment do you get from tormenting me?! You are sick!" She screams attracting attention from the poor people who only wanted to walk past but had to have their ears cursed by this banshee's screeching.