Who's Gonna Lead |24|

Start from the beginning

Jimin's eyes widened up. He was confused as well as shocked.

Soon, Yeseul's hand finally met Jimin's hand. Let me get that cleared. It met the hand that had held the erection.

"Jiminie, move your hand. I wanna touch it." Yeseul whispered into Jimin's ear as she moved Jimin's hand which took Jimin by shock.

"That's right. I am gonna die tonight." Jimin made a sarcastic comment in his mind.

Yeseul's hand finally touched the pickle that was covered with fabric which resulted in Jimin to flinch. He realised that it was way better when somebody else touched it. She started stroking it lightly and Jimin's heart beat started to rise up.

"It's happening, iTS FINALLY HAPPENING!" Jimin shouted and screamed in his mind as he closed his eyes.

"It feels like a rock. I wonder what it'd feel like if I touch it from underneath." Yeseul thought.

Yeseul's hand, without and hesitation, slipped under Jimin's pyjamas and finally held the real deal. Jimin gasped due to the sudden pleasure which pleased Yeseul. She started off with stroking him in a very slow pace, but then increased her speed. Forbidden gasps released out of Jimin's mouth encouraged Yeseul to pump him harder.

"T-This is w-w-wrong, Y-Yeseul!" Jimin stammered as he half opened his eyes.

"And why is it wrong, Jiminie? Don't you like it?" Yeseul whispered into Jimin's ear which sent chills down to Jimin's spine.

"I-It's wrong because it's our first time a-and I'm not taking the lead." Jimin confessed and Yeseul's eyes widened up.

The next thing Yeseul knew was that she was pinned down by Jimin's strong force. Yeseul noticed that Jimin's face was visibly red and was panting.

"It actually works. Jiminie is hot." Yeseul thought.

"Yeseul," Jimin called Yeseul out in a raspy voice. He leaned in a little closer so that his breath could be felt on Yeseul's neck. "You're making me lose my control. I have been holding back so har—" He got cut off by Yeseul.

"I never told you to hold back." Yeseul replied with a stern voice and Jimin's eyes widened up.

"Is she serious?" Jimin thought in disbelief.

"Come here." Yeseul said as she gently grabbed Jimin's cheeks and pulled him completely towards him so that their lips could connect again.

Their kiss was wild which was at first led by Yeseul, but later by Jimin. Jimin carressed Yeseul's cheek and Yeseul held the hem of Jimin's shirt. Yeseul pulled away after a few minutes.

"I am not comfortable, Jiminie." Yeseul said and Jimin's heart skipped a thousand beats. She pulled Jimin's shirt, indicating him to remove it. Jimin understood this and sat up to remove his shirt. Once again, Yeseul got a chance to look at Jimin's toned abs and tonight, she could actually touch them.

One by one, she softly brushed her hand against Jimin's torso which tickled Jimin resulting in him to chuckle. It was hard, but his skin was soft. Yeseul smiled as she looked at Jimin who was chuckling due to the ticklish sensation on his torso.

"Touch me, Jiminie." Yeseul said as softly as she could, which made Jimin lose his mind.

He leaned in closer as his hand slowly slipped under the shirt Yeseul was wearing. Yeseul gasped at the touch. Jimin started making circles on her stomach as he kissed her passionately again. Yeseul started inhaling deep breaths as Jimin brushed his hand a little upwards. Jimin broke the kiss and gasped as she looked at Yeseul with a shocked expression.