DJ was still lazing in bed, refusing to get up. The only thing he loved almost as much as basketball was sleep. As a baby he would sleep almost most of the day, but as soon as he was big and old enough to hold a ball Basketball became his priority. His second priority: Sleep.

"DAIKI!" Kiseki burst into her brother's room and jumped him, bouncing until he started grumbling.

"Get off of me, you heavy hag- mphgr!" Kiseki started smothering him with a pillow. Daiki tried pushing her off, but damn his sister was strong. He couldn't breathe! "I cant- you win! YOU WIN! OW!"

Kiseki hot the pillow as hard as she could into his face before getting off of him and walking out of his room with a huff.

Kagami had showered and gotten dressed to prep his kids their breakfast and pack their lunches, as well as his own. He really hoped there wouldn't be any more surprises at work today. It was already bad enough that he worked at the same hospital as Takao and Midormia. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever though that they would be the first ones he would meet when he was back in Japan. Maybe he expected Kuroko or maybe even Aomine, though that was the very last person he wanted to meet. How could he explain to his old rival that after having sex once he ended up carrying his children? Yeah, he wouldn't fall for that either...

"Dad, you're spacing out again." Kiseki said, having watched her father stare at the octopi-shaped sausages for a full minute now. "You okay?" She asked him a little worried.

Kagami blinked and looked over his shoulder with a small smile. "I'm fine, Kiseki, thank you for asking." He said and sighed softly. He really wished that his kids wouldn't look so much like Aomine. It was just awkward to constantly have the face of that basketball idiot pop up in his head. Especially when it was that man sweaty and moaning. Kagami blushed at the realization where his thoughts had gone again and quickly turned back to the food. "Did you wake your brother?" He asked Kiseki, clearing his throat.

"Yeah, he should be down soon." She said as she went to sit by the table.

And sure, soon enough, DJ lazily walked down the stairs and sat down next to his sister. "Can you pack some extra food, dad? We have practice again today." He told his old man as he slouched in his seat.

Kagami chuckled. "I thought you said you woke him, Kiseki, he's still half asleep." He placed two plates of sweet omelets in front of the twins before grabbing his own plate and another plate of pancakes they could all share. "I glad the coach would let you two onto the team. I'll be excited to watch your first game as a part of the Seirin basketball team." Kagami said proudly and smiled at his twins.

His parents had never come to any of his games. Ever since his parents divorced he hadn't been in contact with his mother and his father was always overseas and busy working that he never came and probably never cared. He didn't ever want his twins to feel like he never cared. It's why he was their biggest fan. He never missed a game of theirs. He didn't go to practice games, maybe just once in a while, but he never missed an official game. EVER! He never wanted his kids to feel abandoned like he had.

When you were 16, pregnant with twins and no one wanted to help you, that's when you would truly feel alone. His father had slammed the door in his face, literally, he didn't have any other friends or family he could stay with... Except for Alex. Alex had been the only one to be supportive and he would be forever grateful to her.

"Hey! Don't eat all the pancakes!" Kiseki shouted at her brother, trying to stab her brother's hand with her chopsticks. It made Kagami snap out of his thoughts again. Ugh, he really had to get a grip of himself!

XXX

Coach Hyuuga almost paled seeing the twins walking into the gym. He was sure he was getting flashbacks from his high school years.. Kiseki looked just like... Just like... Aomine Daiki from Touou high back in the day. He was going to have a heart attack. Not only were the twins born out of a man, their old Ace Kagami, but now it was pretty damn clear to him who the other parent was.

What on earth was going on? He had no idea, but he definitely couldn't wait to ask Kagami when he saw him at the teacher parent meeting. There was no way that that idiot had been with that basketball monster... Right?! It was probably just a coincidence.

"Yo coach!" Daiki said and hurried over with his sister. "What do you think? Now Kiseki could pull of joining the boys' basketball team during games. No one would know!"

Hyuuga mentally face-palmed. That sounded exactly like the way Kagami would think. Ugh, he was surrounded by basketball idiots.

A/N:

This week has been very hectic and emotional for me so I haven't had much time to write a chapter this week so it's a shorter one than the other two chapters (intro not included). Next chapter will make up for it! Promise!

I will keep trying to post a chapter a week!

Anyways, question for the next chapter. Who would you want the twins or Kagami to bump into? Let me know!

XOXO