12

Authors Pov

Vernon tried to sit up but his head just wouldn't let him. The ear piercing sound of machines beeping rung around his head. He was about to drift back off to sleep when he heard a scream followed by crying and cheers. He opened his eyes slowly and at the end of the room near the window, Tae was sitting up. Alive. Conscious. The doctors and nurses were all around him trying to make sure he was ok.

Taehyung was sitting up. Scared and shocked. Surrounded by nurses and doctors. He looked beside him and saw a girl. Pale, barely alive. She looked awfully familiar yet he just could not place it. His ears were ringing so loudly he couldn't hear. The nurses' mouths were moving but nothing was coming out. They managed to lay him back down as he fully regained consciousness. "MIKI" Tae sat up pushing back a nurse as he did so. "MIKI" He struggled his way through the nurses and tried to get out of bed but they wouldn't let him.

Outside in the waiting room things looked calmer but in reality, no one wanted to cause a scene so they were all anxiously waiting on the edge of their seats. Hana was laying on Yuni on the floor. Yuni was playing with her hair. Jisoo was sitting next to Yuni with her head on her shoulder listening to music. Jimin was sitting next to Hana. Namjoon and Hoseok were sitting in front of Jimin trying to calm him down. Jungkook was sitting next to Jisoo rubbing her back to calm her down. Jin was sitting next to Jungkook fiddling with his phone. Yoongi was sitting in front of Yuni trying to keep her calm. And the rest of seventeen were all sitting in a corner looking at the door every 5 seconds.

Back inside the hospital room, however, the nurses were rushing around trying to get Miki to wake up and trying to keep Tae and Vernon conscious. Very very slowly Miki opened her eyes due to the commotion and the nurses started cheering and trying to explain things to her. Tae noticed and started shouting again "MIKI ITS ME TAE!!!" A nurse had to push him down to the bed as the other nurses pushed Miki away in her bed to a different room. Tae gave up on trying to escape after a while and flopped down onto his bed.

The nurse went outside and told the kids where they all were and not to be too loud when you talk to them and boring things like that. Everyone split into different directions. Hana, Yuni, Jisoo, Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon made their way a few doors down to see hanwon. S-coups, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Woozi, Jeonghan, Joshua, Seungkwan, DK, Hoshi, The8, Jun, Dino, Jungkook, and Jin made their way in the opposite direction to see Tae and Vernon.