Part 2

This was the stand with butt plugs. "So you two experienced anal sex?" She asked me. I nodded in reply. "Okay then you don't need the beginners plug, that would be way to easy. She grabbed a basket and put in three different kind of plugs. One was with a remote, that's going to be fun in public and two different sizes of plugs. "Do you have an anal shower?" She asked. I looked at her as if she said something funny. "Uhm no? Does that exist?" I asked. I thought I knew quiet enough about sex and toys but I guess I'm not that all knowing. "Yes there is and if you consider anal sex without a condom it's useful to use an anal shower before you have sex." She replied to me. She got me thinking there. The previous times we had anal sex we used a condom, but I think I would like to completely fill her up. "Okay, I'll take that too." I reply to her and she also added it to the basket.
The next stand were the vibrators. "I definitely want the bullet vibrator. For the same use as the vibrating butt plug, I definitely want to use that in public." I mumbled. But I guess the saleswoman overheard me and she started to laugh. "We'll let's grab this one then." She said and she put it with the rest. She grabbed two more. A "normal" vibrator that I could use during the sex and a wand. I think it's a strange name but according to her it's wonderful. Does she use it too?
"Do you have a sort of strap on that she can wear to be double penetrated but without doing the penetration to another?" I ask. "You mean something like a double penetrated underwear?" She confirms. "Yes. That is what I mean." I laughed. "Yes, we have those too. Do you want that one too?" She asked me when we walked to that stand. "I think she would love it." I reply.
"Okay, now you need to have some lubricate and the toy cleaner." She grabbed a few bottles. One especially for the anal penetration. "I think you have a lot now." She laughed looking at the basket. I looked too and started to laugh also. "It looks like it." But I also want to give her some sexy lingerie and a sexy but beautiful dress." I say truthfully. "Well we have that too. Follow me. And you said you wanted diapers?" She asks me. "You have everything, don't you and yes I want some diapers too." I reply. "Well I think we can help you with everything today." She said with a polite smile and I followed her. "What is her size?" "Well her cup size is C and most of the time she wears size M clothing." I think out loud. She hand me a few sets of lingerie to pick from and I decided to give Nena three sets. For every day one. And one of the underwear's has a open crotch. I like that one, perhaps I should purchase more of those for the future. "And I'd like one decent dress for dinner and two extremely sexy dresses, but she has to wear them outside too, so not too much skin." I exclaim. "I think I know what you mean. Wait a second, a few dresses just arrived and I think they are perfect for the occasion." She said while walking to the back. "What do you think of these?" She asks me while holding a beautiful green lace decent dress and two short black dresses. "They are perfect, I'll take them."