Part 1

First let me introduce myself. My name is Nena Williams and I live together with my long term boyfriend Gary Livington. We have a cat named Neko and we are happy together. Now I guess it's time to start telling you my story.

----------------------

I was already waiting at home waiting for my boyfriend. He told me he had something special planned for us this weekend. He said it was a surprise. I only had to pack some essentials and he got the rest coffered. In the back of my mind it makes me quiet nervous. He did something like this before and it turned out he bought a cat without me knowing. I don't know what he wants to do now.

*Gary POV*

I already packed this morning when Nena left for work. I wanted to do this plan for a while now and this was the best moment for me to do so. I already took the day off to plan everything to the smallest details. I had to go to the store and purchase some kinky stuff for this weekend away. My parents will watch over the cat for the weekend so she won't be alone.
I made a reservation at a hotel a few hours from here so there wouldn't be a possibility that we run into someone we might know. I think that we both would feel ashamed then. I really do hope she'll like it. She might have dropped a few hints in the past that she would like a weekend like this.
This hotel has different kind of rooms and I decided to get the best room available. We have a jacuzzi, a king-size bed, a huge rainshower, a tub, a sauna, a romantic balcony and much more. I even made the request if they would decorate the room with rose petals and to give us the best bottle of champagne.

- In the store –

Okay what do we need for this weekend? I thought to myself. "Excuse me, can I help you sir?" A woman asked me politely. "Oh yes, I think so." I'm surprising my girlfriend with a weekend away, more accurately explained a kinky weekend away and now I just need some toys." I say. "Do you have something in mind?" She responds, still polite. I can see by the way she is looking at me that she likes my idea of surprising my girlfriend. "Uhm, yes. Well you see we like a lot of things. Not the painfull extreme but we love to try a lot of things." I answer. "Okay and do you already have toys and what sort of things have you tried if I may ask." She says to me. I feel myself blush a little bit. I know I like all those stuff but I don't talk about it very often and if I talk about it, it will be with Nena. But I have to talk about it. Well we like the "normal" sex and we like anal sex. But we like a lot of toys too. "I like to tie her to the bedpost and that she has to be at my mercy. But I would also like to see her struggle in public. Uhm, like that she has to wear a diaper or something, in combination with a remote controlled vibrator and buttplug." I reply quickly. The saleswoman starts to chuckle. "Is this bad??" I immediately reply. She continues to chuckle. "No of course not sir. It's just that you know exactly what you and you as a couple like. Most of the costumers I receive don't know anything." She replies to my while we walk further into the store. "Do you have a budget?" She then asks me. "No, I don't have a budget." I reply without doubting for a second. "Well then, follow me." And she walks to the first stand.