Part 1

Raman was on his way to the airport of Mumbai to pick up his daughter Shanaya, who came back from London today, where she spent 2 years boarding school. Shanaya was now only 10, but she had wanted to go to London and  begged until Raman agreed. But two years were enough and he wanted to have her back in India, back home...
Whenever he could in the last 2 years he had visited her in London,, the family phoned and made video chats with her several times a week. The family had also visited her a couple of times in London, but that was not the same, so Raman decided months ago that it was time It that Shanaya comes back.

Now her mother was back and he did not know how to explain all this mess to his daughter. With Adi they could be honest he was 19 and knew everything, Ruhi just ignored her parents for all, Pihu knew nothing, she thought Shagun is her mother, but Shanaya, Shanaya knew who her mother was, she was 3 years old when all this happened. She did not know the circumstances of that time, which Raman Ishita blamed for the death of Ruhi. Then Raman kicked Ishita out and chased her out and Ishita then committed suicide.

Shanaya knew that a wicked woman had kidnapped her big sister, but she thought that her Mother had taken Ruhi Didi away from the evil woman and got into the car with her to flee, During the chase she lost control of the car and crashed down the cliffs.
When Shanaya got older she had asked questions and Raman decided it would be better to tell his daughter the vision instead of the cruel truth. But now Ishita was back, she had faked her dead and lived in Australia for the last 7 years with Mani and his daughter Aaliya and Shanaya did not know anything about it. Raman had hesitated to tell her because he was afraid of it, But now that she was back, he had to tell his daughter that her mother was not dead and was back, but he did not know how...

Raman parked his car at the airport and took a deep breath before entering. Raman waited at the arrivals area and saw the passengers come out and then he saw Shanaya on the hand of a Air Stewardess who accompanied his daughter all the way from London to Delhi.

When Shanaya saw him she immediately ran and jumped into his arms. Raman held her tightly, kissing her all over her face

"My baby is finally back " Shanaya smiled and said "Papa I missed you" He looked at her and thought "She looks so much like her mother" "I missed you too and Papa loves you so much, the whole family missed you" Raman let her down and thanked the Stewardess for taking good care of his daughter. Both said goodbye to the woman and went to get Shanaya"s luggage....

On the way home, Raman thought how to tell her that her mum and sister were not dead. He decided to go to the ice cream parlor with her and tell her carefully that Ishita and Ruhi were back.

Arriving at the ice cream parlor , he ordered ice cream when they both sat and ate their ice cream, Raman said, "You really miss your mother, do not you? Shanaya looked at him with her big brown eyes and said, "Yes, but why are you asking me this now Papa "?

Shanaya was used to not sharing with her father about her mother or sister. She knew ,that her Papa did not want, that in the house was talked about Ishita or Ruhi . When she was still very small she thought that it was because her father was hurting too much, but by now she knew it was because of her little sister Pihu. Because Pihu did not know about Ishita or Ruhi. Pihu thought Shagun was her mother and she was married to Raman. That's why Shanaya wanted to go far away to a boarding school. She did not want to pretend that Shagun Aunty is her mom...

To be continued...