Love Kills Slowly ch.20

Start from the beginning

" Jen! You will listen to me! Stop right now!" He screamed loudly making people look out there windows and open there doors. My body's giving up on me, my feet are aching as if knifes were being stabbed into them.

" Someone stop him, he beats me! Someone please help me." Tears flowed down my face aaa I ran further, I had to do something. He would have cought me. Men rushed out of there houses clearly angry and disappointed with my father.

" that's not true! She's my daughter!" The men started barking out Italian remarks holding him down as I ran further.

' you did what you had to do.' Is my counscious right? Or is it me trying to make what I just did better? I shook the thought off.

" Jen." My father seemed to just be worried. " be careful." He shouted over the men trying to shut him up. " I love you. Arghh." A random mans fist collided with my fathers cheek stopping him from saying anything more.

"I love you too." I whispered, thanking him for letting me go. I continued to run just in case one of them wanted to stop me. My body twisted, disappearing around the corner while my head frantically searches for any where to go and any one to run from. My lungs burned as I realize that I'm alone.

Matt. I'm doing this for him. If I don't constinitly remind myself of that I think i may turn around and run home. This is to save him so that makes it all okay.

How am I going to explain this one?

"Ugh." My voice sounded scratchy from the yelling earlier. As soon as I regained my strength I set out searching for a road that seemed "in the neighborhood." If only he described the house. Guys.

The streets seemed dark yet light, filled with people talking on there phones and annoying white girls with there Starbucks coffee in one hand and a phone in the oter tryig to take the perfect selfie with there white friends. I don't even know how to take a selfie and yet they have selfies for every day.

I walked up and down streets seeing cops knock On doors and similar cars as the men had from the kidnapping of my father.

"Jen? What are you doing here; should you be home?" One of the women cops came up from behind me turning me with one hand on my shoulder.

" I- I just needed some air." Why can't I lie with out stuttering? So annoying!

" why don't you go home sweetie? We don't want anything to happen." Her eyes wonder off to her left staring at the many cop cars that parked infront of one specific house.

" what is it with that house?" Her eyes shifted over to mine breaking her glance.

" dont worry about it. Why dont i drive you home? Come on my car is over-"

" no!" I shreiked. " i want answers. Is matt in that house?"

" ma'am i cant tell you that."

" tell me." How can she be so calm while im screaming over hear worried for matt? What a great cop you are.

" fine." She gave in breathing slowly. " a call came from this house from matt. Hes a smart kid, they must underestimate him." I felt my body shake. I didnt know what to think or what to do.

I remember reading that ' your brain doesnt have a heart and your heart doesnt have a brain; thats why when you do what your brain says you seem heartless and when you do what your heart says you seem thoughtless.'

I guess thats whats happening now. I did what my heart said and ran. I am being so stupid running for the house surrounded by officers. Its like everything is going in slow motion while the front door of the big blue house opens. The cops get their guns ready to shoot just in case, some turn noticing me running and the cop lady screaming for me not to go. i collided in with a man that held me back from going into the house searching for matt.

' Let me go." i demanded as i kicked around trying to leave his grasp. i started calming down when picked my feet up from the floor asking for him to let me sit. he wouldnt let me go but he held me as i buried my face in his buffed chest and cried there.

" Drop the gun!" my head shot up.

" Jen, I want Jen." matt.

" Drop the boy."

He loosened his grip on me, heres my chance. i slammed my foot on the ground and shot up out of his arms. there was a blonde man in front of the house holding a gun to matts head.

"Matt!" i shrieked as i grabbed the gun from the mans holder and ran for a good aim. my mom tought me to use a gun for protection. the man pointed his gun to me.

" You monster. GO TO HELL!" and then it happened. the idiot me who thought with my heart pressed the delicate trigger and quickly dropping the phone. i did it, i committed a murder or i attempted. " i didnt mean to i didnt mean to." i fell to the floor with my knees on the floor and my palms to my face. i couldnt stop shaking my whole body. i felt multiple hands touching me and one took the gun. i heard nothing, not until every ones hands left and my mom came close to my ear.

" you did good. you didnt kill him you just shot his leg, you saved matt. Dont worry, you did the right thing. He'll survive." she kissed my head and then allowed one of the strong man to bring me to an ambulance.

" Thanks gorgeous." It asnt just any man. it was Matt carrying me to an ambulance. "Dont worry ill be driving in with you, why dont you just nap?"

" In your arms?" i whispered as i stopped crying.

" Of course. i wont let you go, I'll keep you warm i promise." He kissed my head and suddenly i felt better. like all the stress i had disappeared. Do i love Matt? I would have killed for him. Would he have done the same?

" Hey, hold on sir i need to talk to her." i felt Matt stop. " Ma'am i just wanted to say you should never grab a gun from another officer. Do you understand?" it was the man from earlier. i simply shook my head as an answer." Other then that, nice shot." He shot me a smile that made me smile.

Matt continued to walk in silence until we reached the car and he plced me on the bed inside.

" Ill be riding in with you but you can lay, you seem a little light headed." He paused slightly. "Ae you going to fai-" He breathed. " Faint again?" he seemed uneasy to my fainting. i hope i dont know, im actually pretty tired, i would rather talk to him.

" Are you okay? did they hurt you?"

" It doesnt matter im okay now. With you." hes perfect, just perfect. i cant get over how much he cares for me, how happy he makes me. I know its not fake, i just know Matt is being real. when he "Kidnapped" me.He was doing the right thing. He was saving his family and himself so i kind of have to forgive him for that.

" Was it really a good shot?" i asked furrowinng my eyerbows.

" Yeah! that was amazing you got the perfect leg and the perfect timing." His whole face lightened up as he bambled on about my aim. " It was wicked." he said calming down. " Take a nap sleeping beauty." he smiled as he layed his oddly big jacket over me. " Night."

___________________________________________

IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!! i didnt mean to take so long!! i was on vacation and had no time to write Love Kills Slowly but the second i came home i started writing... sorry

hope you guys liked my chapterrrr if you guys want to send any work or covers for Love Kills Slowly you can send it to meeeee!!! ill gladly add it to my bookkkk!!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

did i mention to comment?