Love Kills Slowly ch.14

AAAAHH FOURTEEN CHAPTERS IM SO EXCITED COMMENT!!! VOTE!!!

Hey guys... So I was going to dedicate this chapter to my first ever reader who commented, darkbrokenmess , but she deleted her account so I cant... but just putting it out there the only people who have commented was my friend out of wattpad but darkbrokenmess was the first person who commented who I have never met.. so even though she is not on wattpad I just want everyone to know I dedicate this chapter to her.

Chapter fourteen

Thursday, school, and me just doesnt mix well. Thursday i visit my aunt who i couldnt hate more, school is always terrible, and me well its me no explaination. Hold on,thursday, aunts house. Im in Italy, i totally forgot i get a full year free from her and hopefully longer if we get to live here. i snatched my phone from my nightstand as i do every morning to reply to Liv's text.

' On the plane AAHH!!' Im starting to get excited for her to come over i can really use some girl time.

' your out of cheer, your out th group. dont sit with us at lunch tomorrow get new table.' jeez those girls are so fake, sorry i fainted i wont do it next time. I replyed to Liv and prushed off the text from Jessie. After i fully woke up and gathered my thoughts on where i really was, which was thankfuy my room, i jumped out of my bed and did my normal morning reutine that i do every morning but instead i left out my make up.

Yesterday could have been avoided, i could have just stayed and not assume he was captivated by his phone. Next time, if there is a next time, i wont do that. He so sweet, hugging me, telling me he wont leave. I just wish i could stop doubting it and just believe.

" Hey sweetie." my father greated me once i ran downstairs but ducked out the second he sad it.

" bye dad, have a good day at work. dont forget to come back." i mumbled, god he didnt even come home yesterday what is he doing here? Probably went out drinking or having fun with some whore, definatly something that kept him up cause his bags under his eyes were clearly visible. Wy my mom didnt leve him the first time he cheated is beyond me but i will never forgive him f or what he did to her.

Again i skip breakfast out of anger and just start driving with no music. Already and two people ruined my morning. Driving by the safisticated house of Naples Italy i notice a rather familiar guy walking the sidewalk.

" Matt, get in." his eyes widdened as he saw me, surprise? Calming down he slowly inhailed.

" I think ill walk today." quickly exhailed.

" Matt, get in." i repeated, im not giving up he is going to get inmy car, i cant make him walk. He gave up and walked over to my car door.

" Thanks." he said when he sat down. " why did you pick me up anyway?"

i gave him a confused look. " why else? im not letting you walk to school what happened to your car?"

" i only brought yours back, i was going to be home later then usual and my parents would notice so i decided to walk." No wonder i have my car cuase i know i didnt get it, i completely forgot.

" well you didnt have to get my car but thanks anyway." Somethings up with him, he seems distent. Did i do something? Did i say something wrong? Was i not supose to let him in? maybe im over thinking this, i dont think i did anything wrong. We sat in silence until we got to the school.

" Thanks." he said and walked off I the school. I decided to just shrug it off and go on with my life. I'm not letting some guy who doesn't give me the time of day to ruin my day. I giggled I myself, he thought.

" Hahaha" I couldn't hold it in I started laughing out of no where.

" Why are you laughing?" Matt turns while he brought his eyebrows together. " what happened?"

" Oh my god, nothing." I laughed harder then before. Why is this so funny? Again Matt turns away. He's being such a dick today jeez.

" Hey Matt, I don't like this. Your no fun today, tell me what's wrong." I ran in front of him so he wouldn't walk away.

" It's something at home, don't worry." Is he kidding? Don't worry? Oh my god he is hilarious.

" Too late Matt, what happened?" it wasn't a question this time and clearly from the look on his face he knew it.

" Listen, I'm not in the mood. Can we just go to class?" he steps around me to go to class. He isn being himslef, again i step infront of him.

" Please dont look at me that way." His eyebrows come together and he shows concern in his eyes. It hurts me to see him this way, i just want to help him. He closes the space between us by wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forhead. i can feel my stomach twist and turn as he guids us to our history class." Everything is alright, im just a little disappointed with my parents. They fought all day and night yesterday like cats and dogs. i hate it." He look down and quickly up again smileing at me. " Thank you for caring. No need to worry about me."

The second he opens the door to Mr.Wist sosial studes class the bell rings. Thats weird, we were definatly late today, its weird how it rang five minutes later then usual. No one ese seems to be comfused maybe its just me.

" Everything alright? you look confused." Jason ask.

" yea." i gave him a warm smile and ooked back to Mr.Wist. i sigh, just another day in the boring school of hell. I'll make it throught the day... or maybe till lunch.. hopeully.

" Yo Jen," matt calls me again for lunch. motioning me to sit next to him. Settin my lunch tray down i drop my bag and grab my phone. im always eating and on my phone its a habit, probably a bad one but the school here doesnt mind our phones when we are not learning. Thank god.

" Hey guys, god math gave me a head ache. so many problems i will never solve." Zach laughed at me when i rubed my head. " What? Mr.Ching is hard."

" I love the fact that our math teacher is asian." Mike, who was also asian, raised his eyebrows.

" one, Marc that is rasist. and two, Im am asian you douche bag." i have been hanging out with theseguys or a month now and the cheer girls totally forgot about me, they dont even look at me or notice im alive. Come to think of it, they havent done anything really, they always have the same outfits and hair style. Everyone exept the guys i talk to always where the same clothes each week. on mondays this girl, Lessly, always wears this red shirt with black pats and gray shoes. its not always the same style, sometimes she wears a red shirt that has a collar and sometimes she wears a red shirt that is a v-neck but still its weird. Same for everyone else they have a color pattern.

" Jen? did you hear me." Mikes voice brought me back to reality.

" huh?"

" i asked if you wanted to hang out this weekend, go to the mall?" Mike is gay so he basically is all the girl i need, he has a boyfriend as well but sometimes you just need to have a girls day.

" Hells yea Mike, im in." i relpyand highfive him.

" Hey back off hes mine." Kyle, Mikes boyfriend, playfully said while sitting next to him. When they came out of the closet to us we thought that they shoud sit together at our table. I think we have all gotten closer.

" Hey kyle, sorry im stealinng him for today. shopping!" its always fun going shopping with Mike, he has the best taste i just love hanging out with him. Kyle is fun too, he makes jokes all the time. When he sid back off to me about mike he had the biggest smile on his face. From ear to ear you can see his perfectly white teeth. They take so much care for themself.

" Jen, wanna skip our last couple of classes?" Mike ask again bringing me to reality.

" yes." i say eergently. i just want to get out again the teachers never seem to notice when we skip anyway.

______________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!!!! again i am dedicating this chapter to darkbrokenmess even though she unactivted her account. The next person to comment or vote ill be dedicating a chapter to you !!!! THIS IS ONLY FOR THE FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT AND IT STARTS..........................................................NOW!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!