Love Kills Slowly ch.3

Chapter three

" Hey sweetie wake up time for school." my mothers voice called out to me getting louder and louder as I came back to reality.

" Hey mom thanks uh where is my school? Just so I know where to go." I sat up rubbing the crust out of the corners of my eyes.

" We got you a car nothing big it's a hybrid it doesn't need a lot of gas, thats why we bought it. You have your drivers license from last year and the registration is in the passenger side compartment. There's a gps on your dresser, it already has the schools address and our new address. Drive safely." Mom always made sure I knew everything before anything.

Standing up I rush to the bathroom locking the door to brush my teeth. I striped off every inch of clothes and brushed the knots out of my hair to take a shower.

I love the feeling of warm water running down my body. I soaked my hair and rubbed shampoo into my scalp making sure all the oil in my hair was gone. I scrubbed some conditioner as well to make my hair nice and smooth. I looked down to my legs, I can shave tomorrow. I grab my razor and shaving cream and began shaving. New school I have to look nice.

Stepping out and drying off I grabbed my dark blue high waisted jeans, a white undershirt, over ankled shoes, and a see through shirt with rolled up sleeves.

I passed the mirror looking at my own reflection, I'll be fine I look nice like a young lady. I turned to the stairs no longer wanting to look at the image.

Racing my shadow down the stairs I jump to the kitchen grabbing my usual breakfast. Chobani with cut up strawberrys and almonds. I usually don't drink anything with my morning but I'm always glued to my phone.

" Hey sweetie." my dad says cheerfully handing me my gps and new keys. " I'm guessing your mom woke you up and told you about the car already."

" Yea she did and I'm really thankful for everything. You guys bringing me to Italy it's really a blessing." taking another bite of my breakfast I give a small but warm smile and hug my dad before he leaves for work.

" Bye sweetie have a good day at school." my dad says walking out the door.

" Have a good day at work daddy." I reply, finishing my breakfast and quickly washing my bowl. Snatching my keys and gps and I rushed out the front door. I don't want to be late for the first day of school especially since I'm being escorted by Matt. Smiling while hopping into my new car I start the ignition and my gps.

I zoomed by the elegant Italian houses smiling the whole time and following the directions. I finally arrived to the school parking lot. God I hope people don't stare when I walk in.

There was a big sign that said " new girl parking spot" in all caps. I parked in my new spot and turned off the gps. I pulled the keys out of the ignition and stepped out the car. Trying to act like I didn't notice they were staring I held my head up but not to high so they don't think I'm full of myself. I smiled passing everyone until I reached the door which felt that with every step I was getting further and further away.

" Hey Jen." I hear someone call for me. Their voice was welcoming. " I'm Matt from the virtual school tour haha." he smiled when he laughed revealing his perfectly straight and white teeth. He has that type of smile that would make others instantly smile.

" Yea I remember you." I chuckled.

" Great! So follow me I'll be your tour guide for the next week or so." He handed me a stack of papers. " Here just sign all of these and you'll be set ha it's a lot I know." he turns around leading me to my new locker while explaining every one we pass by. " Oh here we are I'm right here." he points at the locker next to mine. " Their pretty small but you learn to manage.

He opened my locker saying every number he stops on so that I could write them down. I put the stack of papers on the little shelf in my skinny locker and grabbed everything Matt told me to.

" Alright let's go to class." he flashed another smile. " First class is math with Mr.Ching he's an amazing teacher everyone loves him."

" Are you just saying that or are you serious?" I give him a small smile while bringing my eyebrows together.

" Maybe I am." he turns to me walking backwards giving me a devilish smile " Or maybe I'm not." he turns around again next to me and his smile is gone. "I guess you'll just have to trust my opinion, sooner or later you will have your own."

He suddenly stopped and knocked on a door.

" Aaaah Mr.Grigori." a grown man appears at the door at the door with a settle tone. " Lovely to have you join our class. Your late sir."

Matt moves aside reviling me to the teacher. "sorry Mr.Ching I was introducing Jen to the school."

Mr.Ching turns to his chair in the front of the class. Matt and I sit in the two seats in the middle of the class next to each other.

" Alright class this is Jennifer Walker a new student. Now back to business." Mr.Ching rolls down a giant paper that was over the white board revealing what seemed like a hundred math problems. "You have the whole period. Good luck." So very glad to be in high school.

" Hey, Jen over here." I know that voice I spun around until I found the person that i voice came from.

" Matt, hey." I don't want to be all weird and ask what he wanted , its no wonder why I don't have friends.

" Come on sit ha." He flashed his million dollar smile. Was he seriously asking me to sit with him? I'm just some new girl he has to show around. He doesn't have to be so nice. Either way I don't care In going to sit down I don't want to eat my lunch standing.

" It looked like you didn't know where to go. This is a couple of my friends. Jason" he jerked his head up quickly to a guy sitting across from him. " Zach" he did the something with his head again but to a different guy sitting next to Jason. " Marc" again to a guy sitting to Matt's right. " And Mike" to a guy to Matt's left. " Guys this is Jen the new girl." I dropped my tray on the table next to Jason and let a small smile escape my mouth to the other guys around the table.

" Hey new girl don't sit with the guys." A blond girl smiled at me. " Come on sit with us." I sat quietly staring blankly at the girl. She was wearing a cheer leading outfit. To my surprise it was actually covering her, it went a little lower then her mid thigh.

" Go ahead Jen you should make some girl friends." I silently shook my head, yes, and grabbed my tray to follow the cheerleader to a table of other skinny, long silky haired, cheerleaders.

" By the way I'm Jessy." The blond girl sat down at her table with her friends. Somerwhere I once again do not belong. " This is my closest of friends and soon they will be yours." She smiles " If you think it's like those movies where the cheerleaders are the popular ones or the sluts. We arent."

" I don't infact I think you girls are respectful and friendly. Thank you for inviting me to eat lunch with you for today I'll be out of your hair tomorrow." I know it sounds weird but their pretty and have friends I'm not like that. Why would they want to be friends with me.

" What no stay ha we want to get to know you" on of the girls say. " I'm Caroline" she says taking a bite of her sandwich.

" I'm Kathrine" another says picking up her pizza. They can eat pizza?

" I'm Bailey." the only brunette says stabbing her salad with her fork.

" And I'm Emily." The last one says while sipping her water.

" We aren't the only cheerleaders ha there's more but these are the ones who don't care of weight or beauty and they are my friends. In other words we are the sane cheerleaders." She smiles grabbing a chip out of her bag.

They seem nice enough maybe I can take on cheer leading too.

__________________________________________________

I finally updated aaaaah okay sorry It took so long I had writers block :(

Comment if anything is wrong or if it's all good or just to say hi :)

I'll try to update soon.

Thanks for reading :) hope you enjoyed it.