Love Kills Slowly ch.2

Hey guys if your looking for a description of what Liv looks like just update the book and read the first couple lines over again I made some adjustments so you guys have an idea of how she looks

Hey I am dedicating this chapter two
*drum roll* bunnylover1020 !!! She love love loves my book so YAAAYYY!

Chapter two

" Hey Jen what happened last night? You didn't text me." Liv asks when she first sees me.

" Hey Liv how was your morning? Oh I'm fine thanks for asking. Sorry I didn't text you last night I was to busy packing since I'm leaving to Italy for a whole year." I finished it off staring at her with a big smile across my pale face.

" Oh my god." Liv said with her jaw dropped. " Your going to Italy" she squealed jumping I was just as happy so I grabbed her hands and started jumping in unison with her.

" You have to text me while your there. Send me pics."

" I promise I will"

" Okay good now class time haha"

We skip to our next class that we thankfully have together. I'm starting to like this whole happy for ever thing she has going, it makes her exciting and fun.

Once I returned back home I shoot up the stairs to my bedroom and began to pack my clothes, hair accessories, make up, tooth brush, tooth paste, mouth wash, and other necessities. I'm so excited to go to Italy I am so getting clothes from there. I'm really gunna miss Liv. In Italy I have to remember not to make friendships or anything more then that it's only a year and I'm not going back.

When I finish packing I look in the mirror examining my facial features. I drop my luggage and put my long, wavy, silky, black hair into a high ponytail. I whip the little bit of eyeshadow I had on and left my eyelids blank, staring into my eyes I add a little more mascara and eyeliner so my blue, green natural eye color isn't alone. My body is slim making it easier to pull off my outfits. I stare at my fairly soft skin with no blemishes and add a little bit of tinted lip balm. My face is rounded and with my chin it makes me look not only younger but makes my face look longer by very little. My eyebrows are perfectly waxed making me look gorgeous. It's amazing how one little feature on your face can change everything.

" Anybody home?" my mom shouts as she puts her coat in the closet.

I rush down the stairs with all my luggage showing her I was ready to leave this place.

" Perfect ,sweetheart, you packed just put it in the truck and help pack some of my stuff and other things around the house." she lowers down to kiss my forehead while putting a head on my mid back area to lead me to her bed room.

" Start with my clothes take it all. " she demands " I'll take some food and snacks for the flight and I'll pack your dads things aswell. Thank you sweetie."

" Any time mom" I happily replied while neatly placing the already folded clothes into my moms coach luggage bag. Snatching her smaller coach bag I stuff her makeup and other essentials she would need for a whole year in Italy. Running down the stairs with moms bags for a year I bump into my dad looking outside the window

" Oh sorry daddy I didn't see you there." I apologetically said.

"It's okay sweetheart come here look at the beautiful flowers."

" There beautiful" I said almost compelled almost forgetting we had a trip for Italy.

" I wonder how they look in Italy. I got as a nice big house there for a whole year that we will live in for three hundred and sixty five days."

" Awesome maybe we could move there" I suggest looking up at my father with pleading eyes that'll explode any minute now.

" That would be really cool sweetie. You Still have to go to school and instead of your mother and I getting vacation time we are working at the same job but in Italy so it would be as if we lived there we might stay for good but I'm still unsure that's why we're not taking everything"