Love Kills Slowly ch.20

GOSH!! so so so sorry i have been on vacation and literally had no time to write... sorry

OMG!!! CHAPTER 20! I'm so excited to have written this chapter with you guys! you have no idea how amazing it feels to have so many reads and be at chapter twenty. I am truly happy for all of your support through the book so far. and with out further ado....

Chapter twenty

I sat there in the living room tapping my foot frantically waiting for my mom to come back. I am worried for them both, my mom and Matt can be both taken and killed. I don't want that for them.

" hey, everything is going to be okay." Liv would reassure me every now and then placing her hand on my shoulder. Everytime I would smile and shake my head as a reply.

" Why don't you go get freshened up. Mom will call when she finds him." I want to wait for them but I know if I don't wear some real clothes and brush my teeth. He wouldn't want to come near me.

Again I smile in reply and shot up stairs to my room.

I felt like with every step I took I could breathe less, terrors filled my body. What if daddy's wrong? What I Matt is growing cold with every second that we sit here waiting?

I can't think like this, I can feel my eyes burning and the tears form under my bottom eyelids. I'm falling to peices, they are ripping my very existence apart by taking my family and Matt away. It may sound over board but I can slowly feel my heart sink.

The water started slowly as I twisted the nobs. I stood there for a minute holding the water in my hands as more crashed into it.

A lot of people would think I'm being stupid over some guy, but it's not some guy. It's the men who kidnapped my dad and most likely the only guy who has ever fell for me or will ever fall for me.

I rinsed away those negative thoughts with the water in my hands over and over again until I felt better. I brushed my hair into a nice braid and threw on some jeans with a ruffle shirt. It's good to look nice even if I'm depressed.

I looked to the right where my window is. What if I went to find him? I can easily jump out my window and find him. The thought scared me, that i would risk my life again for some guy who probably doesnt like me. My hands searched frantically for something, anything, that can help me get out of here.

My decision has been made, im ready this time. Yes i know exactly want im going into. Two armed and strong men wanting my dad dead now with my love. My Matt!

Anger swarmed through my body, God this is taking to long. I stopped over to my bed and ripped the sheets off of the bed. This will have to do for know, it was my thin sheet that laid on my bed.

I twisted it and tied it the bottom of my bed that I knew wouldn't go through the window. I threw the rest out of my window that I opened and stuck on foot out.

'Dont look down.' My conscious May be really annoying sometimes but it can help me aswell. I listened and didn't look down as I slowly moved me hands and legs down the temporary rope I just made.

I can't believe i just did that. Once my feet found the ground I look hey to be sure everything was good.

" Jen. Oh my god stay there I'm coming for you." Liv shouted from my bedroom window. I could almost hear her mutter how utterly crazy I am. So just to add on to her little mutter I began to ran.

My gray vans crashed into the green grass as the wind blow the opposite direction making my hair blow the other direction.

" no Jen!" I heard my father breath heavily as he tried to close the distance and catch me. I can run, I can do this. The faster I ran the heavier my breathing becomes. I can feel my body wanting to slow down, wanting to just regain some strength before running again but I can't stop. I can't slow down or my dad will catch me and he won't let me go.