1.1 Bitch in A Business World

Start from the beginning

Piper surfed the internet for information about other companies. Then she went to bed.

###

Piper woke up from the sun shining through the windows.

*Yawn* She let out a very unlady like yawn.

"Is it breakfast time now?" She went out of bed an put on new clothes.

"Pink, pink, pink! Why the hell is everything pink?!" She mumbled frustratingly for herself while looking at the wardrobe.

Piper ended up wearing a pink dress since she had no other choice. When she went down the stairs to the dining hall she saw Piper Green's mother, father and brother. Piper Green didn't have a big family. No aunties, no uncles only her parents and her brother.

"Mommy, poppy, bobby! Piper is here!" Piper nearly died saying this sentence. Piper Green used 3rd person when referring to herself and she called her dad poppy and her brother bobby. Her brother's name was actually William and not bobby.

"Piper sweetie, come sit" Mommy called.

"Yes mommy!" Piper sat beside her bobby and began to eat her food.

"Mommy, poppy?" Piper said.

"Yes?" They both looked at her.

"Piper wants to start a company" Piper dropped the bomb and hoped that they wouldn't die from a heartattack.

*Cling, clang* All of them dropped their forks and stared at Piper disbelievingly. It wasn't weird since the only thing Piper Green knew of was pink, unicorns and princesses. Hearing their daugther say that she wanted to start a company was the same thing as hearing a newborn speak.

"Can Piper?" Piper added.

"Honey, where did you hear this from?" Mommy looked at Piper.

"Piper asked my friend how to make money and she said that if you make a company and become successful you will be rich. If Piper is rich Piper can help mommy and poppy" Piper came up with an excuse she made earlier.

"Haha! That is my daugther! If Piper want's to start a company then you can" Poppy looked at Piper proudly

They really spoil Piper Green waaaay too much, but I guess it's in my favor.

"Piper knew poppy was the best!" Piper ran up to poppy and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Piper will go now" She took her dishes to the kitchen and went back to her room.

Now they will fix all the foundations and I can just chill.

###

The next few days went on as usual. Her parents helped her build a foundation for her company.

Piper decided to make a toy company since she didn't wanna OOC too much. It was called "Piper's Toys". It wasn't known of at all but all the business people couldn't help being curious since her company collaborated with Green Co.

Green Co. was of course Piper's parents company. They provided enviroment friendly materials. All of Piper's Toys stuff were made of these materials.

Today was the opening of Piper's Toys. Not many were there but it didn't really matter to Piper. She knew it was only the beginning.

After the opening she went back home and on the way she met the male lead and the female lead.

"Hello Marcie!" Piper ran up to the male lead called Marcus. He just looked at her with disdain

Female lead must've started rumors about me, huh?

"Hi Pipes!" Marcus tried his best to smile as he called Piper.

Pipes? What the f*ck, boy? I'm a human for god's sake not a f*cking pipe!

Piper tried her best to stop her fist from hitting the bastards face.

"Marcie~ Who is she?" Piper looked at the female lead.

"Pipes, this is Amanda Collins, my secretary"

"Cola, nice to meet you!" Piper reached out her hands for a handshake 

"Cola?" Amanda looked at Piper weirdly.

"Yeah, since your name is Collins" Piper actually had a very hidden meaning behind that nickname

Cola is taken from Coca Cola. You usually say Coke instead of Coca Cola, right? If you switch up the letters a bit and add a few letters, Coke becomes c*ck. So Piper calling Amanda Cola, is actually Piper calling Amanda a c*ck sucker.

"Ok" Amanda looked at Piper with disdain

"Amanda let's go" Marcus took Amanda's hand and went into their car, completely dissing Piper

"I know you hate Piper Green but please don't make it so d*mn obvious. It hurts." Piper's naive face disappeared and her b*tchy *ss face showed up

She started to walk back to her car while cursing at the ML and FL in her head. Since her mind was else where, she didn't notice the man up front and ended up walking into him

"I'm sorry" Piper looked up at the man quickly before running away. 

What she didn't know was that this action looked completely different to the man. He was walking to his car and then a cute little girl bumped into him. The girl looked up at him with teary eyes as she said sorry, making her look like she really regreted her actions. Then she ran away from the guilt.

She didn't look back at him like every other woman did after seeing his face. The girl made his heart skip a beat

But the truth was that when Piper bumped into him her nose hurt a lot which made her teary eyed. She could also feel blood about to rush out so she ran away to protect her image. She ran away so fast that she didn't see he man's face at all.

God d*mn this body is so fragile! If somebody would've seen me bleed my image would totally be ruined.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word count: ≈1500

First chapter is a little long. The others will be shorter since I am too lazy to write so many words. As I wrote this chapter I realized that it was totally not my style. But I am too lazy to remake it.

The other chapters will be more "Martinissss Style" so you know. They will not have a lot of depth. I mostly aim to make my readers laugh so...

Don't forget to give my nr.1 fan, nr.1 sponsor and nr.1 supporter, shawnstissue a lot of money.

-Yours Truly,

Martinissss