As much as I wanted to do that, sadly that wasn't possible right now.

As soon as we stepped into the dorm, Jennie unnie pulled onto the back of my shirt preventing me from taking another step.

"Not so fast young lady, I believe you have some explaining to do." I couldn't see her face but I was sure she was smirking at me.

My beds so close yet so far.

"Unnie maybe tomorrow? I'm kinda tired and I'm sure you are too. I pro-"

"Nope. Not hearing any of it. You will tell us what you've been doing with Jungkook young lady. Whether it takes a minute or an hour or maybe even the whole night. I. Don't. Care." She pulled my shirt, throwing me onto the couch.

Jisoo and Rosé stood beside her crossing their arms, making sure I wouldn't escape.

Yep, let's gang up on Lisa now shall we?

"Talk. Now." Jennie talked very sternly, giving me her best resting bitch face.

Let me remind you that Jennie has a very good resting bitch face even when she's not trying, so the fact that she is trying kinda scares me a bit.

"So where do I start?"

They smiled at me as their faces softened.

"From the start of course," Jennie said as she let her arms fall to the side.

I sighed.

Might as well get this over with.

⭐️🐰

"So you're telling us that you two actually met last year when you and Chaeyoung went to the mall?" Jisoo hugged Dalgom tighter, squinting at me.

"Correct." I nodded taking a bit of my apple.

"And you two actually met in the ladies room when he was trying to escape from his fans?" Out of the three, Chaeyoung sounded and looked quite shocked at the things she was hearing.

I nodded again.

"That makes so much more sense!" She smiled, slapping her thigh.

We all looked at her in confusion, she understood the faces we were making and started explaining to us. "When we went to the mall that day, I was wondering why you were taking so long in the bathroom. Like I told you last year, when I tried looking for you in the bathroom two girls were already in there."

Right, I remember this.

Jisoo and Jennie sat there listening very carefully as this was their first time hearing this. Now that I think about it, why didn't Chae tell them about this last year?

"One of the girls said that she saw Jeon Jungkook, the other said that she was just seeing things and that wasn't actually him. Of course, I believed in the other girl who said that she was just seeing things. It seemed pretty impossible to see an idol in the mall without their manager, you know?"

Jennie nodded fully understanding her, I think Jisoo was a little confused though since she was squinting her eyes at Chae.

"Once I found you, you were, how do I say this." She bit her lip thinking very carefully about what to say. "You were acting very different like you were very cautious about your surroundings as if you saw something or someone you shouldn't have seen. I didn't really ask you about it though, you looked like you didn't want to talk about it so I didn't question you."

"Especially when I asked you if you saw him. You tensed a bit when I said that. I was just teasing you, I didn't think you actually saw the guy." She laughed at herself. "But now that you've finally explained this to us, it makes so much more sense."

"So you're telling us that Chaeyoung knew about this." Jisoo pointed her finger to Chae, "Chaeyoung you traitor! How could you lie to your unnies? Lisa I can understand, but you?"

"Yah! What's that suppose to mean?" I threw a pillow at her but she caught it.

"Oh nothing maknae, don't worry too much about it." She smirked at me, but turned her head back at Rosé.

"Unnies! It isn't like that, in my defence I wasn't fully aware of it either. I had my suspicions yes, but I didn't actually know about it until today." Chaeyoung defended herself shaking her head.

"Don't worry Chaeyoungie, we believe in you." Jennie patted her head, giving her a soft smile.

"Oh yeah let's all just gang up on Lisa now." I rolled my eyes, mentally slapping myself in the face.

"I'm glad you realised that Lis."

I gaped at Jennie, pretending to be hurt by her comment. "Unnie!"

"Oh get over it, you lied to us for a whole mother fucking year." She looked at me with her resting bitch face yet again.

"I have a reason!"

"You may try defending yourself maknae." Jisoo pointed at me allowing me to talk.

"I didn't think it was a big deal."

"Wasn't a big deal? Wasn't a big deal! Do you hear yourself La-"

"I wasn't sure if I was gonna see him again. The only way for me to see him again in person was if we debuted. At the time we weren't too sure if were even gonna debut, despite being told several times that we were."

I sighed looking down at my hands, fiddling with my fingers. "That is my reason."

I looked up at them, seeing that their eyes softened.

"Oh Lalisa!" Chaeyoung whined wrapping her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"It's okay we forgive you, as long as you don't pull a stunt like that again Lis." Jisoo patted my head, caressing my cheek.

"Really?"

"Yeah, just don't pull another stunt like that, okay maknae?" Jennie smiled at me.

"Ne, of course unnie!"

"Good."

☁️

This chapter I guess just shows Lisa's relationship with her unnies, but don't worry next chapter will definitely have more liskook :)