The Date 《chapter 5》

Începe de la început

~•3rd person pov•~

You and todoroki walked down a path in the snowy forest. Krypto was ahead of you guys, sniffing plants or stuff hidden in the snow. There was silence between you and todoroki. You looked at him and decided to break the silence.

"Do you like the forest?" You asked. His attention turned towards you. He stared at you for a while before answering your question.

"I've actually never been in the forest. Neither did I think of exploring it." He responded. You stared at him before smiling at him. You made your way in front of him and began to walk backwards.

"That's good because I'll get to show you all the wonderful things about it!" You said. You smiled at todoroki before turning around and running off. "Catch me if you can!" You playfully said. Krypto ran behind you, barking happily. Todoroki stood in his tracks before letting out a chuckle. He chased after you. He then lost sight of you. He looked around, trying to find you. He then found you crouching in front of a plant. He made his way towards you and bent down behind you.

"(L/n)?" He said. He was about to grab your shoulder when you swiftly turned around and smashed a snowball at his face.

"Ahhhaaha!" You laughed. Todoroki stood frozen in the pose he was in. You then made a run for it. You kept giggling before you heard crunching sounds behind you. You turned around and saw todoroki running after you. You squealed as you ran faster. You hid behind a tree with krypto by your side.

"Stay quiet krypto or else he'll find us." You wishpered to krypto as you held up a fingers to your lips."Shhh"

There was a moment of silence. You looked behind you and looked around. You thought you lost todoroki, but just as you were sure about that. Todoroki appeared in front of you.

"Found you." He said.

"Gah!" You screeched and started to run again.

"Hey! Come back!" You heard todoroki call out to you. You let out soft giggles and continued running. You then halted when you came across the edge of a hill. You looked down and it was pretty steep for you to run down. You heard the snow crunching behind you. You turned around. Todoroki stood in front you. He stared into your eyes.

"Caught you" he said with a slight smirk on his face.

"Ha! As if you could ca-"

Krypto comes out from a Bush and runs towards you. He jumps onto you, making you loose your balance and fall back. You started to roll down the snowy hill with him.

"Aggh!!" You screamed as you kept rolling down. Todoroki ran at the edge of the hill and searched for you. He then saw you rolling down the hill. He held back a snicker.

"Todoroki! Help!" You screamed out to todoroki. Todoroki let out a sigh and steadily made his way down the hill.

"Oof" you let out a grunt as you stopped rolling. Your face was on the fluffy snow. You stayed still as you layed on the snow. Krypto shaked the snow off his fur and made his way towards you. He sniffed your hair.Todoroki then made it to your side and sat next to you. He then poked your head.

"Caught you." He said. You then lifted your head off the snow.

"That's only because krypto jumped on me and made me roll down the hill" you protested. You then sat up and brought your knees close to your torso and hugged them. "That was fun" you said as you laid your head on your knees and looked at todoroki. He looked back at you and looked up at the sky.

"Yea, it was" he responded. Both of you stood there silence, enjoying each others company and the view of the snowy meadow in front of you. It was breathtaking. You leaned against krypto who was sitting next to you. You wrapped your arms around his fuzzy body and holded him tightly. You let out a sigh as you kept looking at the snowy meadow. Todoroki turned his attention to you. He observed you. Your (e/c) eyes shined a bit as you looked at the meadow, your (h/l) (h/c) hair flowed around and a bit on your face due to the wind, your pink lips curled up as you smiled. He thought you looked very calm and beautiful like this. He reached out for your hand but before he could grabbed it a twig was stepped on, making a cracking sound.