Chapter 13 -He got problem issues-

Start from the beginning

"Cara! G-great to see you!" stuttering, she smiled forcefully, quickly taking a step outside as she slammed the door behind her. Though she expected that Cara would come, but she was just too distracted today from her annoyance with Loki. Now, she has to deal with her.

"Tell me everything." Cara demanded.

"Cara, it's... it's a very complicated story and I don't think you'll believe me."

"Try me," Cara said sternly, "after all that alien-like scenes I've seen in front of me. I could take them all at once."

Eistrid could not really win with arguments when it comes with Cara. She heaved a sigh defeated.

"Remember the New York incident last year; that giant wormhole above Stark Tower?"

Cara only nodded once, waiting for her to say more.

"Well... it has something to do with this."

"You're talking about something else entirely, Eisy. I'm asking if where the hell you have been."

"I know! But---"

They both heard an ear-piercing scream from the inside.

"I shouldn't have left those two alone on their own." she whispered, imagining her house getting ruined, can anything get any better than this?

"What was that?" Cara raised a brow.

"Oh, uhm... that was just the television left---"

"I swear I'm going to bring my gun out!!!" they heard Sylvie screamed. Eistrid can almost hear some broken plates that have been thrown. She faked a smile.

"I told you, it was just the television---"

The door suddenly opened as Sylvie peered her head out with dark expression.

Mental note; never leave any deadly things like knife, daggers, guns anywhere around her when she wears this kind of expression. You'll got to deal with a lot of dead bodies around her closet.

"Eisy! I swear I'm going to rip that monster's head out on his bloody-- Oh." Sylvie paused, seeing that Eistrid was not alone.

Eistrid quickly made a turn and grab Sylvie by the arm, dragging her outside the door to join them. Closing it, she faced them both as the two of them watching each other as they raised each other's brow. Returning their look back at Eistrid; trying to ask an explanation from her.

"Cara, meet my cousin, Sylvie. Sylvie, this is my research buddy, Cara Reagan."

Both of them smiled and shook each other's hand.

"Okay. Now that you know each other; Sylvie, hope you'll help me sort this out. And Cara, what I'm trying to explain is---"

She heard the door creaked open behind her, making her groan. Why does anyone try to interrupt her from explaining?

"Now what?!" growing irritated, she turned and faced her poor victim. Her face flushed when she saw Loki standing in front of her.

"Woah, now you got a man inside your house? Who's that?" Cara asked curiously.

"It's her psychopathic boyfriend." Sylvie answered with sarcasm, throwing deathlike dagger-looks at Loki.

You know that feeling that you could sense some electric sparks between two persons who dislike each other so much? Blame Loki and Sylvie for any short circuit cause.