DISCONTINUED (we need to talk)

Ouch. Just writing that chapter title was painful enough, let me tell you about it, uh. 

Alright, I don't think a chapter of me explaining why the "discontinued" ever hurt me so much. I mean, the only time I ever did it was at a One Shot X Reader book. You can't really get upset about that. But this is an actual goddamn story! 

Going straight to the good shit, (bad shit, I guess?). In case you didn't know, because I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it, I don't outline. I know, you can shame me, but I simply don't. I usually know stories well enough, and so the characters so I can just go there and write them as they are in my head, no need to have an written down outline. And it happens in fanfic as well! 

In fanfic, not outlining, it's ten times more dangerous, because there's this risk you might stop wanting to write about that specific fandom or couple, and then, you're fucked, 'cause you have zero plans! I didn't fall out of love with Gravity Falls, or Pinescone, I love it!! However, I don't want to write it anymore. And because I have zero plans to this, it just ends up being, well, awkward much. 

At least, I finished the climax, and left the cute romantic part, which is, uh, predictable. Sorry. 

NOW, I'M SO SO SORRY ABOUT THIS, BUT MY GRAVITY FALLS CRAZILY-WANT-TO-WRITE-FANFIC PHASE IS MOSTLY GONE, I'M SOOOOO SORRY! I know that literally everyone in my Wattpad found me because of Gravity Falls, but, I kind of want to be found by other fandoms now. 

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO STOP READING MY SHIT!!! I STILL HAVE AN ORIGINAL BOOK PUBLISHED, WHICH IS A REALLY NICE DYSTOPIA, WITH AN ASEXUAL MAIN CHARACTER, SO ALL ROMANCE IS LEFT TO SUBPLOT, WHICH MEANS, A DYSTOPIA WITH ZERO LOVE TRIANGLES, HOW COOL IS THAT, UH? No, but really, read that! 

And of course, I may publish a fanfic written about a fandom you love really much, so yeah, that's cool, isn't it? (I was a thinking a South Park X Reader One Shots, kind of like my Gravity Falls one, you know? Not really having gender or sexuality being explicit so anyone can relate, and just cute, maybe gory, random stuff, and in-character situations, tell me what you think!)