67: one week until paris.

Start from the beginning

"Thank you," I smiled as he placed the bowl in front of me. I watched as he empty out my water bottle and refilled it with hot water, leaving it on the counter for me to get when I was done. "How's your day been?"

"Good. Oh! I have something else for you," he chuckled, exiting the kitchen and leaving me sat at the kitchen table, eating my soup. Sometimes school food really isn't that bad, this soup is quite delicious. Harry reentered, sitting in front of me and laughing at the folded paper in his hands. "A group of girls in my class made you this."

I frowned, a confused yet appreciative smile on my lips as I took the paper from his hands as he held it out for me to take. I looked at the front, the paper was a soft pastel pink shade and scribbled on the front were doodles of cake, presents and smiley faces. Happy Birthday scribbled in thick purple glitter marker pen. I smiled with a little giggle as I opened the card up.

To Mr Styles wife

Happy birthday

love from primary 3 :)

I smiled widely, glancing at Harry who had his chin resting in his palms as his elbows were propped up on the table. "Mr Styles Wife?"

"The concept of being engaged is difficult to understand at the age of seven and eight," Harry laughed. I continued to eat my soup. Harry made himself a cup of tea and ate half of a pancake he cooked up before he left this morning. Harry didn't ask if I was feeling okay, he must have seen it on my face and by the hot water I was cradling to my stomach. When his phone alarm went off he knew he had to go, but not before he pecked his lips against my forehead and said goodbye. When the door shut I was alone, it was lonely in this big house on my own. I need to find something productive to do with my day.

~~~~

I headed upstairs, my hair didn't look that bad so I straightened it and got changed. I only applied mascara as I wasn't in the mood to sit for half an hour and apply make up that I would just scrub off when I got back anyway. I wore a red long sleeved top tucked into skinny ripped jeans, my black converses on my feet and my leather jacket over my body. With my phone and set of keys in my pocket I left the house, our house is near a bunch of little shops. Obviously no cafe nearby could possibly overshadow Lynn's place, but I need to find somewhere quiet yet decent where I could disappear too if I needed to leave the house at all.

I turned off the street that had our house on it and made my way towards the high street of town, it wasn't so busy today as it was a Monday afternoon. The fresh air was definitely helping, I didn't feel as yucky as I did before. The sun was blazing onto the street, it's almost autumn now, all I want is the sun to go away and the cool weather to appear. A large blackboard stand was outside a small cafe with a blue sign hung over the door, it read the today specials. It seemed like a nice place, so I walked inside. The smell of cakes and savoury pieces were lingering through the air, I wasn't hungry but I can't deny Harry would love this place.

A young man stood behind the counter, his back to me as I headed up to place my order for a cup of tea. He turned around and smiled at me, it was like deja vu, I swear I had seen this man before. Where? I'm not sure.

"Do I know you?" He asked, tapping his finger against his chin questioningly.

"I was thinking the same thing."

"Oh!" His eyes wide as his lips parted as the memory came back. "You're dating Harry Styles. His father is my adopted Dad," he said. It was almost like it was yesterday when we walked into Lynn's cafe and in front of us was Des and Bella's mother, Michelle, and their adopted child Toby.