51: key.

Please be more interested in this story, feel like I've lost so many readers who gave my chapters support :(

Harry was the first up this morning, I caught him looking on his computer at houses. Apparently he had an email come through concerning houses which he emailed about last week. He dropped the subject moments after I asked questions, it was kind of amusing but it left me with many questions.

I was stood behind Harry as he hovered over the stove in the kitchen cooking me breakfast. I wore my fluffy white pyjama bottoms that had grey outlines of clouds with little faces on them, and a white vest top. I remember the first time I wore these pyjama bottoms and Harry teased me relentlessly, up until I teased him for the large black throw he had covering his bare shoulders. He walked around the apartment like batman or something, so the moment I teased him for his make shift cape he stopped teasing my pyjama bottoms.

My hands rubbed small circles on Harry's lower back, steadily moving upwards to his shoulder blades. For some strange reason today felt different, there was a happier vibe lurking in the air in this apartment, which is odd considering the both of us never seem to have one happy day lately. I make us sound like a miserable couple, it's definitely nothing to do with that, it's more of our mentality that's slightly miserable these days.

I wrapped my arms around Harry's shoulders, my nails lightly scratching the surface of his bare skin. His body heat was like pressing yourself against a heater, he just felt so warm and cosy, you wanted to hold him and never let go. If I could, I would constantly be holding him.

"So what are you doing today?" I asked casually, interested to hear his plans. I didn't have any ideas of what I was planning to do today, hopefully whatever my boyfriend is up too will spark up some ideas for myself.

"Oh, just stuff," he shrugged. I frowned at the back of his messy head.

"Stuff?" I asked, earning a firm nod of his head. "What kind of stuff?" I quizzed, untangling my arms from around his shoulders and leaning my back against the counter beside Harry. I could now see his face clearly, fully capable of catching a tiny white lie if he were to say one.

"Just some stuff that involves me being gone a while," he smiled devilishly. "But stay here, or go to the cafe! I'll need to find you when I'm done," he grinned.

"Can you just tell me now?"

"No," he scoffed, a chuckle escaping his throat. "Trust me moonlight," he began, pressing his hands to my forearms. "You're going to love this surprise. I hope."

His pink lips clasped my own, our kiss was short and sweet, I could still taste the mint from his toothpaste on his lips and lingering in his breath. His fingers slid up my neck, over my slightly swollen lips and across my flushed cheeks, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I'm going to get changed, I'll be back soon I promise."

"You aren't going to eat with me?"

"Nope, I made this for you," he replied smoothly, slipping away from me and the stove. I pulled out the cutlery and plate I needed, poured up a drink and began dishing out my cooked breakfast. I wanted to join Harry today, not just because I'll be lonely otherwise but because I feel like I haven't spent time with him in way too long. It feels like we spent so much time apart during the first few months of this year, that now we're back together, our time we choose to be together just isn't enough time. "Okay, I'm going now Luna."

"Okay," I sighed, getting up from my seat at the kitchen table. I followed him to the front door to say goodbye. "I'll just stay here, I don't fancy going anywhere today. I might just clean or something," I shrugged, eyeing up the messy apartment. That sounds like a good plan actually.