29: scream.

^ the song attached i feel is so good for Harry and Luna. Also just gonna update whenever really, unless my schedule is getting very busy I should be updating either every day or every second day. Next update will be Wednesday x

Tomorrow is February first, Harry's birthday. I hadn't even bought him a gift yet I was more concerned about finding a taxi to take me from the train station over to Harry's house. I'll have to purchase him a belated birthday gift another day. If we are still together after today that is...

The train ride was quiet, hardly anyone was on board as it was a school day. I called Lynn to inform her of my whereabouts to which she made me promise to call her as soon as I could to explain what's wrong with Harry.

I can't say anything is wrong with him, but there's something just not right about how he is acting. He's been distant and now run off to his childhood home town without so much as a word to anybody? It made no sense, could I have done something wrong?

I don't think I'm mad at him anymore, I'm more concerned. I don't understand what could have happened to make him so utterly broken he had to pack his stuff up and leave London, without even telling me. Anne called about two hours ago, she said something that made no sense to me.

'It's hitting Harry the hardest though, so please hurry... He's a wreck, I don't know how to help him.'

I had no time to ask questions about what was hitting Harry as apparently Harry came in the room and she had to shrug me off by saying Goodbye Doctor Bourneman. Whoever that is.

I'd been stood outside Harry's front door for almost two minutes before I decided to leave and go into town instead, I think I was prolonging the inevitable. I didn't know what would happened, but I had some sort of crazy theory that I'd be kicked out almost as soon as I entered. I reached a small bakery just down the road from Harry's house, it was warm inside and smelt like cake and bread.

The scents lingered in the air and the heat swirled around me and warmed me up in seconds, putting out the cold chill I felt from the outdoors. I picked out many sweet treats for everyone; cinnamon buns, Victoria sponge cake, cupcakes, gingerbread cookies, donuts... I also purchased some scones and a freshly cooked loaf of bread that was still warm as I knew Anne would have soup at her house so it was the perfect purchase.

I made my way back up the street, two large white plastic bags filled with sweets and savouries as I battled the cold gusts of wind whipping my face like a belt. It didn't take very long to reach his house unfortunately, I think I wanted some more free time to be alone and figure out what I was actually going to say. Except I didn't spend this time thinking of what I was going to say to him, instead I spent my time thinking about how pretty the quiet town looked and how hungry I really was as the scent of the cakes I bought wafted up my nose.

I walked up the driveway to Anne's house. It suddenly looked a hell of a lot duller, the brickwork seemed cold and failed to remind me of the autumn season, and the grass didn't look like Harry's eye colour anymore. Everything seemed to sag and be filled with sadness.

You know when someone tells you they can feel something is wrong in the pit of their stomach? That they feel almost sick and concerned when that feeling sinks inside of them? When I heard that phrase I failed to understand and relate to it, but when I heard what I heard and felt what I felt, I knew something was seriously wrong. Like a lightbulb came on in the dark room Harry locked me in, everything seemed to make sense. I didn't necessarily know what was wrong, but I knew everything he said to me that day was a lie. He needed me. He loved me. He was protecting me from something or other and pushing me away, as most humans do when something isn't right in their life.