Chapter 1

Taehyung's pov  4 days later
"Come on tae let me get your bags and Jimin will help you" yoongi says but i stay sat in the passenger seat of the car looking out the window qith no tears left to cry. I hear the door opening.
"Come on tae let me help you" Jimin says undoing my seatbelt and carefully lifting me out the car giving me crutches.
"And your home" Jimin says when reach the house
"This isn't home anymore" i say in monotone.
I look round seeing pictures of me and Jungkook. My eyes land on my favorite of us.

At the bottom of the frame saying

Forever and Always💕🤞

I feel my tears starting to brim.
"How about you stay in my room tonight and yoongi can stay on the couch" i shake my head
"I wanna go to my room because i know jungkook will be sat there waiting for me and ready to give me a hug and tell me he loves me" i start crying turning to Jimin who looks at me with sad eyes.
"Because he is not really gone is he chim?" I say knowing in the back if my mind he is but i have hope
"I'm really sorry Tae but he's gone" jimin chokes back a sob.
"Take me to my room please chim" he nods his head wiping his tears.
After a great difficulty we reach my room and it feels so empty just knowing he isn't there anymore kills me.
"You can leave now chim thanks" he nods his head giving me a big hug.
I walk over taking his hoodie off the floor. I mange to get into be but on his side hugging his hoodie. It still smells like him. For the rest of the night i cried untill i was asleep.