NO! Anti!!

"R-really? You-you want to?" I ask blushing like crazy and looking down.

"yEs." He says gently as he puts a finger under my chin and makes me look up. I can't help but smile and hug him!

"Ahem"

'Dark!' I jump back away from Anti.

"What in the hell do you think your doing?" Dark says looking straight at Anti. Anti's demeanor completely changes.

"I geTTiNG- wEll I guESS I shOUld sAy I gOT a GIrlfrIENd." He says with an evil smirk. I stared at him confused. He went from sweet to sadistic in a second.

"Sorry Anti, but she's already taken!" Dark says with a demonic voice at the end. I stare at him wondering why he cared so much.

"SHe KNOws YoU'rE iNsaNe!!!" Anti says with a smirk clear in his voice.

"But does she know that YOU ARE A SNIVELING COWARD!!!!" Dark shouted as the room gets darker. I feel my hair stand on end and my tail frizz.

"HOw Am i a CoWard? HUh?! WHerEn'T yOu ThE oNe AfRAID tO TeLL yOur PaTHEtic FAmilY tHat yoU lEt tHe GIRl gO?!" Anti states with a hint of fear in his voice as he notices the room getting darker with every passing second.

"Really, REALLY?!! You LITTLE SHIT!! I WILL FUCKING SEND YOUR ASS BACK TO HELL!!!" Dark says as the lights flicker and his eyes go black and... red? 'They usually just turn black.' Anti took a step back as Dark snapped his fingers. The room goes completely dark, but not with ordinary darkness... usually I can see in the dark but I-I can't see anything... except one bright red eye and a set of blue and green ones.

"Let's see you run away now Anti." Dark says with a sinister laugh. Then all I hear is someone snapping their fingers.

TIME SKIP

I wake up with my head pounding... I was back in Darks room...? Was it a Dream? I walk over to the door and try to open it and surprisingly it wasn't locked.

'ANTI! OH MY GOD!! WHERE IS ANTI!!??!' I search the house frantically in hopes of finding him then I notice a note on the fridge.

'Sorry Y/n but me and Anti are going to play catch up with my family. Be back soon, can't say the same for Anti.  Love, Dark and Mark'