19

"A unicorn!" France whine as he sat by a nearby rock. "Why does America want us to find a unicorn?! I thought he doesn't believe in those   things."

The man beside him sigh. Why couldn't be get paired off with his nephew? At least Matthew won't mind getting a bit dirty. But his stupid younger brother refuses to go with the frog and no one wants to be with Russia so they left him behind to watch over America. They called him over since he is a 'unicorn expert.'

Scotland sigh again. He wants to go home. "I'm sure he does not want any old unicorn does he?"

"No," Francis answered. "He said he wants to meet the one who helped him out."

"How did the Unicorn help."

"He said 'It was because of her I was able to be more happier with my new chance.' "

"New chance?"

"That what he said. "

Scotland stopped. Unicorn are a mysterious creature that's for sure. They can change and bend the rule of the universe. If Alfred is saying what he said he's saying then.

"There's no damn point of being here!"

--

"Your search was pointless what do you mean?" America asked. Scotland and France returned after three hours of searching. He had high expectation of course especially when they called hid uncle Al.

"It's exactly as I said. You told Francy Pants that the unicorn helped you right. What exactly did it do?"

"It sends me back to somewhere I needed to be." He replied. "It was a pretty big jump."

Scotland sigh, how is he going to tell his nephew the truth. Alfred was not good at taking bad news. Even though he is pretty good at hiding his emotion, Alastor can tell the boy is upset. After all, he was there since Alfred was just a lad.

"If the unicorn did some magic like that then it no longer exists."

"It no longer exists?" 

Scotland nodded. "For a Unicorn magic is like a life force. If it used too much then..."

Alfred's face pales as he ran to the bathroom, hand covering his mouth.

France ran in after him making sure that his son is alright.

Russia looked over at Scotland both awkwardly stare at each other'

"What do you want." Alistor growled out.

"Did you already tell Canada and England to stop looking."

"Shoot!"

---

Meanwhile, Arthur and Matthew are having a lot of fun. By fun, it's marching across the hill.

It was an awkward situation but he was pretty sure that Alfred was having much worse. He just hopes by the time he goes back to the house. Everything will be in the exact same place as they left it.

Although the two relationships used to be much much worse. Every time they went out to have a nice 'chat they usually come back battered and bruised and for Alfred back into his trance. Canada always hated that. He tired his best to invite America to his country and some time even pretended to be America so his brother won't have another scar on his skin.

Now that he think about Cuba must have seen him as America that's why he always make a mistake.

As he walked ahead he heard Arthur letting out a scream.

"Huh?What's wrong?!"

"There is no point of being here!"

"Huh?!"

----