4. A Party Gone To Far. Pic Of Angel

4

Here's chapter 4 of Forbidden Secrets.

If you don't want to read just skip to the next chapter.

CONTAINS ALOT OF SEXUAL CONTENT.

Lexie's pov

I can't believe he's what all the girls are fighting about. I wanted to make him mine and save him from my slutty cousins. I reached over and kissed him. Drew smiled " I knew you liked me." Drew whispered before kissing back.

I spread my legs so he could fit in between as he licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth a little wider and moaned as his tongue touched mine.

Drew's hands reached behind my back and swiftly unzipped my dress sliding it down. Drew already had his shirt off. I felt my hands along his 6 pack.

I unzipped his jeans sliding them down. He removed my panties swiftly.

Drew positioned himself with my core and guided his man hood into my core. Sliding back and forth into me.

I almost screamed out this hurt so bad, I wish Drew would stop. I started moving up and down hoping the pain would go away. Drew pushed down on me as his tongue ran across mine. I moaned as Drew pushed his man hood fully into me.

We moaned as we started to move side to side. Damn being inside him was amazing. His semen spilled into me and it felt amazing.

Damn I never knew sex felt so good.

Drew's pov

I pushed my man hood fully into her as Lexie shoved her tongue into my mouth making us both moan as she ran her tongue against mine. I spilled my seed into her and i knew i could never love anyone else. Lexie's breathing became calm as she layed her head on me with me still inside her. Then my mind wandered.

Shit. I don't think we used any protection.

Zoe's pov

I smiled looking at Blake. He was like the best boyfriend I ever had. " I wonder what my dad will say to me getting drunk." I said to Blake. " I bet he won't mind." Blake said kissing me. I looked up at Blake and smiled.