15. No More Hiding.

15

Lexie's pov

I yawned sitting up. I sighed and thought ' I'm done.' I got up and took of my shirt and unpinned the clips from the wrap. I rolled it up and grabbed my eye liner.

/Few minutes later/

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I opened the door and walked back into my room. I walked downstairs and sat next to Angel. " Hey." Angel said. " Hey." I said " You know your parents are going to kill you if they see you like this." I sighed " I know." " And ya." Angel said.

Xander walked downstairs with Blake talking. I turned my head to Angel " Ooo what happened?" I asked. " I asked him out." " What did he say." " He said yes." Angel said trying not to scream. I laughed " I'm so proud of you cousin." Angel quickly looked away. " What is it your not telling me?" I asked. Angel looked behind me and saw Xander and Blake walk back up the stairs still talking.

" Angel?" I asked " We had sex." " And?" " We um. . ." Angel started. " Angel!" I yelled. " Sorry." Angel said looking down. " What are you saying sorry for?" " We- didn't- use protection." Angel said. " Angel." I said looking at her. She looked like she was about to cry. I looked over at her. " Angel it's going to be ok." I said.

Angel look over at me with tears forming " What if. . . I get. . . pregnant?" Angel said pausing to cry. " Your not going to get pregnant. We can always check." " I know. . . But what if. . . It happens again?" she said tears falling down her face. " Angel" I said grabbing her arms and looking at her " Trust me your smart and you'll remember." " Your just like me and look where you ended up! I mean what if Xander is just using me?" Angel said.

Angel was about to burst into sobs " Drew." I sighed " I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring back memories." Angel said. " Xander isn't like Drew if he was he would have left you already." I said. " But, it doesn't help that both my cousins are so irresponsible." " Listen Angel, we all make mistakes in some point of our lives, mine was just having sex will Logan." Angel smiled " I guess so." Angel said. " Blake I don't think he's done anything responsible." Angel laughed " Except-" Angel stopped herself. I looked at her Angel was looking away and nervously moving her hands in her lap.

" Angel is there something I should know?" I asked " Before me and Xander had sex he was talking about his family abo-" " Angel?" I cut her off. " Zoe's pregnant." " What?" " I said to much already." Angel said turning on the tv.

Angel's pov

"Zoe's Pregnant." I said looking at Lexie. " What?" she said. " I said to much already." I said grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. Lexie had ran off somewhere probably to vomit, oh God what if I'm pregnant? I thought. What. . . What if Xander doesn't want the baby? I felt tears go down my face.

" What's wrong?" Xander asked sitting down next to me. " It's nothing." I said wiping the tears away. " It looks like something." " Xander." I said as I turned to him. I could feel tears slowly going down my face. " What's wrong?" Xander said. " If what pregnant?" I slurred. " Angel, your not going to get pregnant. We both made a mistake, if you do it's just as much my fault as it is yours." I smiled hugging him.

Lexie's pov

Me, Logan, Angel, and Xander were sitting on the couch watching Step Brothers. My parents walked in and Angel grabbed the Cheetos. " Damn, you ate almost the whole bag." Xander said. Logan chuckled. My mom walked in " Damn. No more Cheetos for you." My mom said. " Yup, I got hungry and you know how that goes." " Yeah, no more junk for you. When I come back I want to see that flat again." " Come back?" I asked " Didn't your brother tell you?" " Mom, you should know by know Blake doesn't tell me anything." " Oh, right. Anyways me and your father are going with my mom on like a trip thing. Probably some where stupid. Gavin wil be here and like all your parents beside yours Angel are going somewhere else." my mom said bending down to kiss my forehead. " I mean it no more Cheetos." my mom said as she walked out.

Logan and Angel burst out laughed " No more Cheetos more you." Xander said. " Yeah yeah." I said as I grabbed the bag from here. Logan grabbed the bag from me and he started eating some.

Bree's pov

I walked down the stairs and opened the door. I was alone in this damn big house Daniel is probably fucking some girl right now.

I opened to door and looked at Drew. " What do you want you Man whore?" I asked. Drew chuckled as he leaned in and kissed me. " You better not be fucking using me." " No why the fuck would I do that?" " That's what you did to Lexie." " Lexie's a bitch." " Yup, she stole my fricken boyfriend!" I yelled. " Damn, no need to get all pissed. I love you Bree." Drew said grabbing my hand. " Good." I said.

Vicki's pov

My sister looked at me " Ok so your all ready for your date with Dylan!" Selena said. "Just don't tell Alec." Selena laughed " Like I would ever." there was a knock on the door. " You know I feel so neglected being the only human in our circle of friends." " Yeah. Just don't go turning urself to a vampire like Natalie did." " I haven't seen Natalie in a long time." "Ya she's with- oh I forget his name."Selena said as she opened the door.

Dylan was standing there "Hi Dylan." I said hugging him. "Bye Selena!" I called as I got into my his car.

******

I walked up the stairs to a house. " Dylan this doesn't look like your house." " Because it's not." " Then who's h-" I started. " Lexie!" I said as I hugged her. " Vicki! You grown so much." Lexie said. Lexie gave Dylan a hugged " Damn, fucken cut down on the Cheetos." Dylan said. I heard laughs from inside.

" Stop saying that!" Lexie yelled as she hit Dylan. " Hey don't hit my man." I said. Lexie rolled her eyes " He's my cousin."Lexie said as she sat down next to another guy.

" Look here the prof-" " Shut it Dylan a girl can't be pregnant?" " Ah." Dylan said. " Jeez see you made me crack." " Yes you did." The boy next to her said. " Oh this is Logan, my boyfriend, Angel and her boyfriend Xander." Lexie said.

Another boy walked in and hugged Lexie. "Clayton my second man!" Lexie said as she hugged him. Logan-I think-chuckled. " I think he's with Bree." said another guy. " Really? Blech." Lexie said. " Clayton, Daniel." Logan said " Ah." I said. " Damn, Vick you have grown." Clayton said.

Lexie's pov

Vicki got to know everyone when there was a knock on the door. Me and Logan got up and we both walked to the door.

Logan opened it and I gasped.

____---___________-------_______

Lol I just had to stop it here. What do you think will happen? Who's at the door? Could it be Bree with Drew? Comment! Vote! and Fan :D.

Next part will probably be up soon.