Chapter 7

LOGAN POV
*on the ship the next day*

I was just sitting, trying to get my bearings before the battle. Then I feel something like a tugging at the back of my mind. I get up and walk, following the tugging. I find myself in the weapons room with all the Knights swords.

I run my hand around the base and stop in front of a red and violet sword. I run my hand up the blade. 'Is this...my sword?' I climb up onto the base and wrapped my hands around the hilt. I pulled upward and felt arm guards wrap around my forearms. I yanked the sword out and it shrunk so I could actually wield it.

I lifted it up and read the cybertronian engraved upon the blade. "The final Prime wields this blade." I read aloud. I look at my arm guards. They were red with violet flames. "Oh nice." I said to myself. I walked to the door as we were gonna be trying to pick up Joshua, or Baldy, soon.

"Hey Log- where'd you get the sword?" I turned around and Cade walked up to me. I shrugged. "Weapons room." I then felt the ship stop and hover. Well time to try this and get shot out of the sky. The autobots all came into the room. They all stared at my sword except Optimus.

He just nodded at me.

I nodded back. Time to do this.

The bay door (I think that's what it's called?) opened to reveal a relieved Joshua. "Oh thank god!" He hauled the Seed to the ship and Cade tried to grab it. "Take it! Take it!" Yea Baldy is a better name than Joshua so I'm gonna go with that.  "Baldy reach farther!!" I yelled, one hand holding onto a pole and the other dangling at my side.

"Incoming!!" Ah shit the missile. It impacted and Bee, Hound, Cade, Shane, Tessa, and....oh no...Optimus fell out "Optimus!!!" I screamed as the ship swerved around. I was thrown backwards and into the wall. "We're going down!!" I heard Crosshairs yell.

"YEA NO SHIT SHERLOCK!" I yell back. My head slammed into the floor and everything went black.

*Dream/Vision thing*

It was dark all around me. "Hello?" I called.

Hello my dear

I whipped around. "Grandpa?" I whimpered.

Oh my child. I felt a hand on my shoulder but when I looked, no one was there. I posed as your grandfather to look after you. You are a very special girl.

"Yea I've been told that before." I said sarcasticly.  And it's true. You are the final prime.  "Yea doubt that. Who are you anyway?" I looked around again, looking for the speaker, who apparently was not Grandpa.

My name is Primus. And I have proof that you are the final prime.

"P-primus?" I stuttered.

Long ago, I made those swords and I saw who was going to be a Prime. I saw you as a little girl Logan.

So I posed as your grandfather  so I could make sure that my vision was correct. And it was.

The hand on my shoulder was back and I shuddered.  Be  safe my child.

*End Dream/Vision thing*

I opened my eyes and sat up. And emetially regretted it. I had a pounding headache. I groaned and got up. I walked out of the ship and saw Crosshairs and Drift talking.

"How is the human gonna help us?" Crosshairs was saying. "We must trust Prime." Drift replied.

"Hi the human who has a name here." I said, directing it at Crosshairs. "What happened while I was out?"

"Prime told us you knew what to do to help us get out of here." Crosshairs sounded exasperated. I thought about what this scene was. Optimus was supposed to fight Grimlock and win. But I'm literally an ant compared to Grimlock so don't know how I'm gonna win. But I have to win somehow.

"Yea. I do know." I turned around and started walking towardthe ship. "And where are you going?" God Crosshairs so nosey. "To get some backup." I said sternly.

I ran into the Knights Teminos with sword in hand and slashed open the dinobots cages. I took a deep breath and spoke in cybertronian.

The legend exists

********

I emerged followed by the four dinobots. "You've got to be kidding me" Crosshairs sighed. I tried to say Optimus's speech from this scene, not easy by the way.

"Legendary warriors, the powers who created you now want us all extinguished. We must join forces or else be their slaves forever. So today you stand with us, or..." I hesitated before going for it. I planted my feet in the ground and put my fist over my heart. "You stand against me."

I leapt out of the way as Grimlock smashed at me with his mace. "Only together we can survive!! Let me lead you!!" Damn I'm really good at remembering Optimus's speeches.

Grimlock then transformed into his 'alt mode' ,or I guess it's more of a dinosaur mode, and charged at me breathing fire. I pulled out my sword and somehow knocked him to the ground.

And made him angrier. Great!

Grimlock charged again and I hit him in the jaw, breaking it. He goes down hard. I walk over to him.

"You defend my family." I drag the sword up his jaw. "Or die." I somehow climb up onto Grinlocks back, suddenly exhausted.

"Wow." I hear Crosshairs say. "Who is she?"
"That's Logan Prime." Drift says on cue.

I grinned. Being called a Prime is cool. I raised my sword above my head. "Autobots! We are gonna show the world who we are and why we are here!!" The other dinobots transformed and roared. 

"We charge together!" I yelled. "Roll out!!"