There on the left side of my neck, was the same bite marks where Tomie had bit me in my dream. Did she sneak into my cell and do this? Does what she does in my dreams affect me in reality? What the fuck is a persona? Most importantly, what was that thing that was speaking to me? There was no mask on my face, which was to be expected since it was a dream......but the bite mark stayed! I was extremely confused and had way more questions than answers.

Nijima: Are you ready, Mr (L/n)?

She yelled into the room, I guess she didn't want to disturb my privacy. Not that I minded if she saw me nude.

(Y/n): Yes I am Ms Nijima.

I walked out of the showering room.

(Y/n): Good, let's go.

We began walking through the halls of the prison.

(Y/n): So, how did you get another set of my clothes?

Nijima: The feds searched your apartment for any evidence of this crime being premeditated. They dropped these clothes off here so you wouldn't have to wear bloodstained work clothes to the trial.

(Y/n): Searching my apartment?

Nijima: Yes, they aren't convinced. Remember that we are applying for probation. If we win, which I'm confident we will, you'll be put into the custody and care of a probation officer. You'll then be going back to school, since you haven't gone since moving to Japan and never graduated.

     (Y/n): Peachy. Why?

Nijima: Why?! Because education is important.

(Y/n): *Sighs* Fiiiiine.

Nijima: You'll be going to Shujin Academy.
They have a good reputation for whipping delinquents into shape and educating those that aren't.

     (Y/n): You don't make it sound pleasant.

     Nijima: It's better than death or prison for twenty five years, right?

     She spoke in a very stern tone. It was honestly scary so I decided it would be a good idea to just agree.

     (Y/n): True!

     Nijima: Good.

     We then got in cars and went to the court house. Well, she got into a nice black sedan. I was handcuffed and shoved into a squad car. After we arrived I was taken in and the trial began.

     (AUTHOR NOTE: Ok so I don't know jack-shit about trials or court proceedings, especially in Japan so I'm just going to skip through the super specific stuff. Please show me mercy XD.)

     The trial was finally ending after what felt like fucking hours. I gave my side of the story and even though the prosecutor and plaintiffs looked at me like I was a scumbag, the jury seemed to at least hear me out first. After that I spent the remainder of the trial sitting at the defendants table. I couldn't look away from Ms Nijima's ass the entire time! It looked tight and very firm under those formal suit pants. I would kill for the opportunity to give her ass a good squeeze! Or well.......shit. That's not a great thing to say given the situation. Bottom line her ass is amazing and I want to touch it. It wasn't just her ass either. The way she walked and spoke with such confidence, how she kept herself composed even in the worst situation when the prosecutor jumped down our throats, the little smirk she got when she finished speaking, I was in awe of this woman. The trial completed and I was spared the death penalty AND the prison sentence!!!! Before I could even smile the judge declared that I would be put on probation however, exactly like Ms Nijima had said. It was definitely a preferable alternative though!