"Chanel!" Kelly said. "Come here!"

"What I do?" Chanel asked standing and not moving.

"I heard you got a tattoo?" she asked.

"Huh?" Chanel said.

"Come here, let me see it." Kelly said.

Chanel walked over to Kelly slowly and looked at us as she walked. She finally got over to Kelly and lifted her pants leg. Kelly examined it and plucked Chanel's ear.

"Ow!" Chanel said.

"Don't get another one." she said.

"What is up with y'all and plucking?" she asked.

"It's a family thing." I said.

"I can tell. Can I sit down now?" she asked.

"Yeah, since we're leaving in ten minutes." I said.

"Finally." she said.

"So Chanel, how's life in the Maryland?" Kelly asked.

"It's good, less people though." she said.

"What you do for fun?" Kelly asked.

"Shop, go to the movies, skating, bowling or playing pool." she said. "But the places you don't want to hang because it is ghetto is like the Blvd. or gallery place by Verizon center. I hang in Virginia."

"What, black people don't be in Virginia?" I asked.

"Yeah they be there but it's a long train ride and some people don't wanna go out there." she said. "I go to Towson Mall in Towson or I be in Baltimore."

"How you get to Baltimore?" I asked.

"Damien cousin will drive us if I pay gas money because it's an hour away." she said.

"Why you go so far?" I asked.

"Well they have all the stores we shop at plus Tiffany's and Louis V." she said smiling.

"So you shop with all the money I send. I already send you clothes." I said.

"I know but I got my own style." she said

All I could do is laugh, this girl is a trip. While we were still talking Shawn and Damien came in the room.

"Alright, Ladies y'all ready to go?" he said.

We nodded our heads and got ready to leave. Damien and Chanel had us cracking up in the elevator making go-go beats on the doors. They even used a DC song in it. I was dying by the time we got off the elevator. When we walked out of the building there were two all-white Escalades waiting for us. One for me, Shawn, Chanel, and Damien and the other one for Solange, Michelle and Kelly. The white party was on a roof top in Manhattan. While we were driving I could tell Chanel was nervous.

"Chanel, don't be nervous." I said.

"How can I not be? Do you know I could finally meet my favorite rapper." she said.

"Chanel, I'm already your father. What more could you ask for?" Shawn said.

"Uhm, you cool and all but I'm talking about Diggy. Do you think he's gonna be there?" she asked.

The look on Shawn's face was priceless.

"Yeah, you think that fine Keke Palmer gonna be there?" Damien asked.

I can't with these kids and their damn hormones.

"I know y'all know how to act so we don't need that convo do we?" I said.

"In other words, Damien don't be all rachet and act like you have some sense." Chanel said.

"Girl! Don't come for me." he said. "Don't be getting attitudes and wanting to cut people."

"He took my box cutter so boop!" she said.

Wait a minute.

"Why did you have a box cutter?" I asked.

"Protection." she said innocently.

"Don't worry, I took it." Shawn said.

We arrived at the place and got out the truck. You had random camera's flashing as we were walking in asking stupid questions. Once we got in the building we headed towards the elevator. It was silent in the elevator but that didn't last long. Damien started b-boxing and Chanel joined him rapping Salt N Pepa's "I'll Take Your Man". I turned around to them and they slowed it down to a halt.

"It was too quiet." Damien said shrugging.

"You know you like Salt N Pepa." Chanel said.

I couldn't lie; I did like Salt N Pepa so I turned back around. I heard them slap fives with each other and I saw Kelly, Michelle, and Solange laughing. Finally the elevator dinged and we arrived at the rooftop.

When we really got in the party and walking around we saw Diddy of course, Kanye, Lala and Carmelo, Lebron, Dewayne and Gabrielle, it was just filled with people. I introduced Chanel and Damien to them. I didn't say who they were but they will find out soon enough. Chanel and Damien looked like they were having so much fun. I did introduce her to Diggy and Damien to Keke Palmer. That boy was seriously try'na talk to her. That girl is about to be nineteen. I can't with that boy. I walked over to Shawn and Kanye. I gave Kanye a hug.

"Aye, who those kids with y'all?" he asked.

I looked at Shawn debating whether to tell Kanye or not. He is practically family. Shawn looked down and I nodded.

"Our daughter and her best friend." Shawn said.

"Y'all adopted?" Kanye asked.

"No, it's a long story. I'll tell you later." Shawn said.

"Bring them over here I want to meet her." Kanye said.

I went over to Chanel and Damien and brought them over to Kanye. I whispered to them that he knows.

"Hey nice to meet yall." Kanye said. "What are your names?"

"Chanel"

"Damien."

"Y'all can call me Uncle 'Ye" he said.

"Okay." Chanel said.

"Okay Uncle 'Ye, where's Kim?" Damien asked.

"Boy!" I said looking at him.

"What?" he said.

"Look there's Chris Brown and Teyana Taylor. Let's go say hi." Chanel said grabbing Damien.

"He's a funny kid." Kanye said laughing.

Yeah, he real funny.