"Thanks. You too," Chaejung laughed.

"Arim, are you tired?" Bomin asked cutely.

Arim smiled in response, "a bit."

"Jaein ah," Joochan said.

"Yeah?" Jaein asked, turning to face him.

"I think you dance better than Jibeom," He whispered. Jibeom still managed to hear Joochan and went to hit him on the head.

"I only need more practice," Jibeom mumbled, walking away to get his water bottle in his bag.

Sungyoon went to Jaein and gave her a bottle of water. "Your dance was pretty good. Seems like you don't need much help on that?"

"Of course not, I need more practice." Jaein answered as she smiled at Sungyoon's warm action.

"Hey, that's exactly what Jibeom just sa-" Jaehyun said, but got cut off by Jibeom stuffing bread in his mouth.

"Take my bread and shut up." Jibeom glared at Jaehyun, who just gladly accepted the bread and ate it.

"How long does it take for you guys to learn a whole choreography?" Rico interviewed.

"Not including mastering it, for memorizing it takes around 2 hours?" Jaeseok answered.

"Can't relate." Ryu laughed.

"Practice takes up most of the time." Daeyeol explained.

"Yeah, Donghyun goes to practice almost every day." Minah said.

Donghyun chuckled, "it's more comfortable than resting for me."

"I have a lot to learn from you." Arim smiled, Donghyun smiled back. Bomin pouted at the sight.

"We can work hard together!!" Bomin hugged Arim's arm. She blushed.

"Hey guys, are we going to learn more of the song or?" Mijin asked, finally standing up after lying down on Daeyeol's lap for quite a while.

"Let's stop here for today. Everyone is probably tired." Jaeseok said, smiling.

"I'll send the audio and the video we just filmed onto the group chat. We'll also inform everyone which part they'll be singing soon." Ryu said.

"Hey guys, are you guys still coming for practice for the next few days?" Rico asked.

"Maybe, since most of us are free." Jibeom answered.

"Yeah, for the next few days we don't have lessons at school," Chaejung explained, "it's for our competition but we're not practicing the whole time."

"That's great! Can we go on a date?" Jangjun exclaimed loudly and excitedly, causing everyone to facepalm.

"We'll talk about that later." Chaejung laughed.

"Well I might just spend some extra time with Jaein and continue with our singing lessons." Sungyoon shrugged and Jaein smiled.

"If you all have any plans just do it since we won't have much time left for practice." Youngtaek said.

"That's right. I think I won't be here as often as you guys since I have my own things to do. So good luck for your practice!" Rico smiled.

-------------------

"I want nobody nobody but you~" Jibeom sang.

"The audio is out already?" Jaein asked. He nodded and sat down on the sofa next to her.

Jibeom's family came to Jaein's house, again. But this time they finally didn't fight or ignore each other. Their parents were surprised at their changes after camp, but they were also very happy.

"It's just the instrumental though," he said, before pointing at her phone as she clicked into the group chat, "the lyrics and parts distribution are there too."

Jaein was surprised after looking through the lyrics. "You only have one line?"

"It's 2, to be exact. I have one line that I'll sing together with Jaehyun and Bomin." Jibeom chuckled.

"Me too!! I have 2 lines in total and I'll be singing one of them with Mijin and Youngtaek." Jaein widened her eyes.

"I think your part is from the song where we have the dance break." He nodded.

"But... don't you sing well? You don't really have many lines." She said.

"We have many people in this song, so the parts were divided into very small portions. I think I have enough, especially when it's the first line of the chorus. It should have quite a huge impact if I do well." Jibeom explained with a smile.

"I see." Jaein nodded, impressed by how serious her childhood friend is when it comes to music and performing.

"Is the empty room here still used as a practice room?" Jibeom suddenly questioned. Jaein nodded, confused.

He then smiled, "then can we go inside and practice?" She nodded once again and the two of them entered the only empty room of the house.

"It was Jaewoo oppa's bedroom but after he moved out it has been empty and I practice a lot in here." Jaein explained as she closed the door. Jibeom nodded.

"So... what did you want to say?" Jaein asked as she crossed her arms.

Jibeom tilted his head and put an innocent look on his face. "What?"

"We came in here not to practice dance, right?" She stole a glance at the door. Their parents were outside, cooking and chatting.

His confused look disappeared, and he just chuckled, "I don't want to admit it but you really know me well."

"You need help from me?" Jaein asked. He nodded, and took a deep breath.

"Okay... so I'll ask this directly-"

"Just say it."

"How should I confess to Rico?"

"Excuse me, what?!"