Chaejung looked around for the clock in the practice room to check the time. "Hope that we're on time."

"Woah, why are you guys sweating already? It's freezing here with the air conditioner. 16 degrees celsius are you guys nuts?!" Arim asked, shivering.

Donghyun went to his bag and took out his jacket, throwing it to Arim. She smiled at how caring he is.

"We have been practicing our dance performance for a while already, we won't be wasting your time," Bomin explained.

"That's why you left early?" Jaein asked and he nodded.

"We'll film ourselves once before we move on to the next song. Is that okay?" Daeyeol asked and the boys replied yes.

"It's time for us to help!" Arim exclaimed, taking out her phone.

Seungmin laughed, "oh yeah, you guys are assistants. We almost forgot about that."

They filmed themselves doing the dance performance. Even though it was only a less than 1 minute 30 seconds dance performance, the choreography was very intense and the boys were all very tired.

"No time to rest, we should start working on our group performance." Joochan said, getting up from the floor after sitting down for around 10 seconds.

"Just in case you guys are worrying about your parts, don't worry. Everyone will have their own part and a time to show their talents." Sungyoon said as he came over holding an ipad, then ruffled Jaein's hair with his other hand.

At first she was just flustered, and secretly feeling a bit happier than she was at school. But then Sungyoon handed the device to Jaeseok before dragging Jaein aside without letting the others notice.

He leaned down to her level and asked gently, almost whispering, "are you okay? You seem unhappy."

The girl widened her eyes and she felt her face heat up.

"I-I'm okay!" She panicked, her gaze wandering all over the place before looking down to avoid eye contact with him.

"You can talk to me if you need someone to talk to," Sungyoon smiled. Jaein nodded, and they went back to where the rest of the people were.

"We'll learn the dance first. Oh by the way, it's a medley of 3 songs," Jaeseok explained.

"We'll be the ones to remake the music," Mijin added.

"So just listen to the original while you guys also study the lyrics." Minah said, slightly looking up from her laptop, taking off one side of her earphones at the same time.

Ryu turned to look at Minah and Mijin. "Don't forget that we're part of the performance too."

The girls who arrived just now then watched the choreography video of the performance: a song medley of Wonder Girls. They were amazed by it. Everyone was also focused when watching the video.

After it finished, Daeyeol spoke. "Come on guys! Let's start by teaching the dance of the last song."

"Yup, Donghyun and I will be teaching you guys," Jaeseok added, "everyone find a place to stand."

------------------

Everyone dropped to the floor, tired as they finally finished dancing with the music.

"Good job guys!!!" Rico cheered as she stopped the music.

Donghyun looked satisfied, "I believe we'll be more in sync after more practice."

"Yeah, everyone will work hard, right?" Jaeseok asked. Everyone answered yes.

"Oooh Chaejung ah you dance well," Jangjun smiled widely at Chaejung.