"I'm not- Shut the fuck up!" The girl is cut by a guy and the call is ended.

I quickly went back to my seat and Tzuyu seems to uneasy.

"If you have anything, go first." Noona said and he bowed.

"Thanks noona." He said.

He took his bag, blazer, wore his shoes and went out.

"Chaeyoung-ah, follow him. I'm scared that something might happen to him." Noona said and I nodded.

I took my bag, blazer, wore my shoes and went out to chase him.

He disappeared so fast that I went to every single corner to find for him.

Then I saw his bag at a corner near the dustbin.

I quickly went over and pick it up.

I looked around and saw Tzuyu being pinned down on the floor while his back is facing up.

His hands are trapped and locked behind his back.

I quickly went to the wall behind them and listen to what they're talking about.

"Because of you, she changed. Because of you, she hated me. Because of you, she distanced away from me. And because of you, she changed her feelings. How dare you snatch my girl?!" A guy shouted and kicked Tzuyu's stomach.

He groaned in pain and the girl shouted stop.

"Heartbreak for him? You should know that he will never fell for you." The guys that kicked Tzuyu on the stomach said to the girl and the girl cried harder.

I took this chance to quickly take a video and report to the police.

"Hey! You guys better stop! I've called the police!" I shouted and they look at me for a second before running away.

"You watch out." The guy that kicked Tzuyu said to Tzuyu and glare at me.

Then he run away.

Tzuyu quickly stood up and run to the girl.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked the girl while examining her bruises.

"I'm fine." The girl said and Tzuyu nodded.

"I think it's better if we stay away. Or he's going to beat you up again." Tzuyu said but the girl shook her head.

"Can you let me stay over at your place? I will not create any trouble, I promise." The girl pleaded and Tzuyu looked at me.

"What?" I asked Tzuyu.

"Can she stay over for a while?" He asked.

I look at the pathetic girl and sighed.

I got no choice so I nodded.

The girl then smiled and bowed.

"Thank you so much." She said and bowed again.

I went up and grabbed her shoulder, stopping her from bowing more.

"It's okay." I said and smiled.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung." I said and stretch out my hand.

"Somi, Jeon Somi. Nice to meet you and thanks again." She said and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you too and your welcome." I said and we smiled.

"Let's go get your stuff." Tzuyu said and she nodded.

He help to walk properly since her legs are still weak from what happen.

Then we walked to a apartment and the apartment seems old.