chapter eight

song for chapter: almost famous- G-Eazy

|saturday|
malia's pov

4:41p.m
grayson: are you almost ready?

4:44p.m
me: pajamas, messy hair, food by my side, my tv right in front of me. yup ready for the best night ever

4:47p.m
grayson: okay. i'm on my way to get you dressed

4:49p.m
me: oh my god. i didn't know you were a fashionista

4:51p.m
grayson: well. if i wanna show my "girlfriend" off, i'm not letting her wear christmas pajama pants

4:55p.m
me: woahhh! are you psychic ?

4:58p.m
grayson: yup. now open your door.

i groaned as i got off my couch and walked towards the door.

i opened it slowly to grayson in his average outfit.

"omg, it's grayson dolan!" i said in a high pitch sarcastic voice, pretending to fan-girl him.

he walked in and picked me up immediately, kicking the door shut with his foot behind him.

"grayson! what are you doing?" i let out a laugh.

he jumped once to adjust my body on his shoulders, then having a good grip on my legs.

"which one is your room?" he asked when he got upstairs.
"up your ass," i joked.

he sigh as he walked into a room; which was mine.

he threw me on the bed and i let out a small chuckle, "bitch."

"alright. what should malia wear today?" he asked as he walked towards my closet.

"a giant t-shirt and some shorts," i grinned like it was a great outfit.

he looked through my clothes and pulled out cropped white tank top.

"ha. no," my facial expression dropped like he was dumb to think i would ever wear that.

"then why do you even have it in your closet the first place?" he asked with his eyebrow raised.

"i wear those for my pajamas where only i can see my boobs," i replied. "if i have any," i added.

"too bad. you're wearing it tonight," he said as he threw it directly at my face.

"no," i demanded as i pulled the tank top away from my face.

"and you're wearing it with these shorts," he chuckled as he was holding black booty shorts.

"no," i shook my head.
"hurry up and get changed," he threw the shorts at me.

"you're not my father," i stuck my tongue at him.
"no. but i can be your daddy and we can make out right here, if you don't wanna go," he smirked.

holy shit.

"alright, fine, i'll change. get out," i wasn't in the mood to argue with him.

he walked out of my room and shut the door behind him, and i started to change out of my clothes.

i took off my pajamas and put on the outfit grayson wanted me to wear.

when i was done, i took my hair down in the mirror and brushed it.

i walked out of my room and grayson was waiting against the wall, playing on his phone.

he looked up at me and smiled, "alright, let's go."