chapter 7

Bakugo P.O.V

I can't believe what my ears heard.
Izuku loves me! Wait is that why he dreamed of being a girl. Because he thought I don't like him as a guy!

I got to tell him I love him too. I can be with him no matter what. I don't care anymore.

I love Izuku Midoriya!
~~~combat training~~~~

After all might told us to get ready, I went to find Izuku.

"Where is he?" I decided to give up and try where everyone was gathered.

"Okay class! Everyone will be paired up and against another pair. Simple enough right!"

Sighing I looked around to see Izuku being tortured by the other guys in the class.

"Okay first up is Froopy and Grape Juice vs Deku and king Explosions!"

I turned to all might. Thank you all might now I can talk to Izuku!

We split up. Me and Izuku are the hero's. We decided to lay low to see what their motive is first then strike.

Which means this is the perfect time.
"Izuku?"
He looked at me.
"What is it kaa-Chan?"
I turned away from him.
"The reason I cared so much was because I love you. Even as a guy, heck I rather have you as a guy then a girl. But I still love you n....." He kissed me.

Izuku is kissing me.

I closed my eyes and leaned in and held him close.

It felt like eternity.

I didnt want it to end.

Izuku. My Izuku.

My dream has came true.

I opened my eyes after we stopped to see Izuku. But not girl izuku.
"Izuku your body!"

He looked down and felt around. "I'm back! Yes now lets win this."

I hugged him and kissed him.
"If we win promise to come eat dinner with me at my place tonight."

He gave me a quick peck. "Of course."

"Kaa-Chan I love you!"

" I love you too deku!"

A/N

And that is the end! What do you think? Should I continue and make a sequel???