chapter 1

Izuku P.O.V

Today was a normal day. Classes were normal. Kaa-Chan was fumming like always.

I wish he would at least talk to me normally. I miss them days from when we were kids.
I still look up to him but only more.

Recently I've been dreaming about him. Me and him. Together.
Surprising right.

I fell in love with someone who won't even look at me.
I even choose to keep the nickname he gave me from our childhood.

"Deku!"
Oh no. Its kaa-Chan and he seems really irritated what did I do?!?!?!?

"Deku! We are sparing you bastard! Don't think about holding back! Ill kill you if you do!"

Oh, thank god. Wait...WHAT?!? "We are...spa....spa...sparing..."

"Stop stuttering you dumbass!"
I quickly shut up. Even tho I do like him shouting at me.

Oh no am I blushing?!?!? I quickly grabbed my face and squished it trying to get these thoughts out of my head.

I need to be focus I cannot let my feelings get in the way.

"Bakugo, Izuku, you're next!" All might shot us a thumbs up as we made our way to the sparring area.

"And GO!!!!!" All might shouted.

Third person P.O.V

Bakugo starts with his explosions.

One after the other but Izuku dodges them with ease.

Izuku starts charging for a smash when a crash was heard from the front gates of the school.

A Villian has entered the school.

Izuku P.O.V

Next thing I knew we are being attacked by a Villian. It was a woman.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" All might spoke up first making all of us stand back.

"Oh all might nice to meet you! The name is Reality! I came here to defeat you and this famous class of yours!"

She flew into the air and without a second thought jerked her gloves off her hands and what looked like clouds started forming.

The clouds surrounded us. Next thing we knew we all passed out, not knowing what will happen next.

A/N
What do you think? Want more? Check out chapter 2!