Jet x Reader: Competition

Hello my dear friends, PurpleDragon67 here with a new part. Before we start I would like to thank you for 100+ reads. Thank you so much. Once again, Various Characters x Reader. I made this because I realised that I NEVER made one for Jet, not even as SilverWolf1232. I'm telling you, Jet should thank me when I tell him I wrote his story.
(F/c) - Favorite color.
(M/t) - Mobian type.
(F/c) - Favorite color.
(F/f) - Favorite flower.

Jet's P.O.V.
I'm getting ready for a race on my extreme gear and saw Sonic. He looked at me and smirked but I rolled my eyes and noticed something. Sure, there was Sonic, Knuckles and Tails, but there was a new member who wore a (f/c) motorcycle outfit.

 Sure, there was Sonic, Knuckles and Tails, but there was a new member who wore a (f/c) motorcycle outfit

(A/N: This or something similar to completely cover you up. In you favorite color.)
Sonic and his team made their way to me and I then noticed that the new member was a (m/t) but I can't tell if it's a girl or a boy. "Hey Jet, can't wait to beat ya." Blue boy teased and I growled before turning my gaze to the new rider. Even the face was covered. "This isn't a motorcycle race so take that helmet off." I said but the (m/t) shook its head to say no. "Meet the newest member of our team." Sonic said throwing a arm on the (m/t)'s shoulder. "Guys the race is going to start so come here or let Storm and Wave win." SW said from her place. Sonic sent a wink her way and she rolled her eyes before motioning me over. "Good luck Jet and do me a favor yeah?" She asked and I looked at her with a puzzled look. "Beat Sonic in this race." She said and I smirked. "Will do." I said as I got on my gear. "GO!" SW yelled and we were off.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I wonder if that Jet guy knows I'm a girl? I mean, he is pretty cute. No (y/n) are you crazy? You just met him. "Pay attention to the race." That annoying Omochao said but SW swatted him out of the way. "I'll keep him away from you guys." She said while floating and I nodded as she dragged Omochao away. I sped up and was in 2nd place with Wave. "Who are you even? Are you a girl or a guy?" She asked and judging by her voice, she's frustrated to know. I don't answer as I don't want them to know I'm a girl and just speed off the be neck in neck with Jet and Sonic. Suddenly, Jet shoved Sonic and he fell off the track. I was about to go when I saw I was next. Jet tried to shove me but I slowed down and he hit the tree in front of the finish line. I crossed it and SW brought a limping Sonic and growled. "Jet! A word!" She yelled and Jet looked at the ground as they walked to a nearby place. "You okay Sonic?" I asked and he nodded. "Sweetheart, I'm THE Sonic The Hedgehog. I'm fine. What about you? I saw him try to shove you off track." Sonic said and I shrugged. "I'm fine. I'm just glad he doesn't know my identity yet." I said and he smiled.

Jet's P.O.V.
"How can you just cheat in the race like that?!" SW asked, outraged. "You asked me to win." I said innocently but that made it worse. "You KNOW I meant fairly!" She said and I looked over at Sonic and his new member. "Chill out. Your boyfriend is fine." I said but that backfired as well. She forced me to look at her as she yelled the words. "HE'S NO MY BOYFRIEND!!!" SW yelled and I could see the fire in her eyes. "Chill, you know I was only kidding." I said and she sighed before her eyes turned normal. "I know." She said, calmer. "Just don't cheat or anything, got it?" She asked and I nodded. "C'mon, let's meet the new rider." She said we went there.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I was talking to Sonic and when Jet and SW came I stopped. "Good race. I'm sorry I cheated." Jet said holding his hand to Sonic. "Apology accepted." Sonic said while shaking his hand. Jet then turned to me. "Who are you?" He asked and I took off my helmet and Jet gasped. "You're a girl?" He asked and SW chuckled. "Not just any girl. She's (y/n). Remember?" SW asked Jet but he shook his head. "I don't know Jet myself." I clarified and Tails came with Wave. "You guys always have a competition in extreme gear practice." Wave said and Tails added. "You guys were also teammates that one time when we were put randomly." Tails said and everything came back to me. I think it's the same with Jet. "Been to long eh?" He asked and I nodded. "Indeed. After extreme gear practice was off I never saw you after." I said and he chuckled. We didn't even notice everyone leave and SW throwing Omochao into the ocean. "Attempt failed. Why would you do that?" He asked while flying up. Then we noticed. "You're annoying, that's why." She said and he came up with a solution. "If I promise not to be irritating then will you spare me?" He asked. "Yes." She said and dragged him to the others. "I think it's safe to say that only our extreme gear practice was the same." He said and I nodded. "Why did you hide your identity?" He asked and I shrugged. "Dunno, felt like it." I said and he nodded. "Wanna hang out?" He asked and I nodded.

3rd P.O.V.
Weeks later~. Jet and (y/n) have been close friends ever since that day but that doesn't stop them from having competitions of their own. Of course, all of the competitions are friendly but they have a crush on each other but (y/n) is too afraid to admit it and Jet is planning the perfect way to ask her out as we speak. He went to Wave and asked for help. Wave then dragged SW with her and Jet as they went to the field. "If you wanna ask a girl out you have to be yourself." Wave started and SW continued. "Just not your jerk self." SW added. "Do something she loves." Wave started again. "And give her her favorite candy or flowers." SW said and Jet said. "(F/f). And also it should be (f/c) because that's her favorite color. Thanks girls." He said before running who knows where. SW caught up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Where are you going?" She asked and he looked at her. "To get some (f/c) (f/f) for (y/n)." He said and she led him to her locker. She opened it and pulled out a bouquet of (f/c) (f/f). "Give it to her and run. School is already over but she might be outside now go!" She yelled and Jet raced to find (y/n). He found her outside and under a tree.

Jet's P.O.V.
C'mon Jet. I walked to her and she saw me and smiled. She then motioned me to sit next to her but I didn't as I hid the flowers behind my back. "(Y/n) I want to tell you something very important." I said and she raised an eyebrow. "Go on." She said and I gave her the flowers. "These are my favorite." She said and I took a breath. "I love you Jet." She said and I grew shocked. "I love you too (y/n)." I said and hugged her. When we stopped hugging she giggled/chuckled. (A/N: Whichever you prefer.) And I raised an eyebrow. "I win. I told you first." She said and I smirked. "Actually, I win." I said and kissed her cheek. She had a tomato as a face and I chuckled. "I love you." I said again and she smiled. "I love you too, Jet." We then heard a camera flash and heard a yell. "YES!!!! MY PLAN WORKED!!!!!" Sonic yelled doing a victory dance as I looked at (y/n) and grinned. "First one to kill Sonic wins!" I yelled as we chased Sonic who was running in circles.

Extra Ending~
Wave, SW & Tails's P.O.V.
"What plan is he talking about?" Wave asked as they sat on a tree watching the whole scene. "Getting Jet and (y/n) to meet through the race." He said and SW looked like she wanted to kill Sonic. "So the race was fake this whole time?!" She asked and Wave joined in. "Even his injury?!" Wave asked furious. "Even his injury." Tails said as he and the girls looked at each other and smirked. "Time to get back at Sonic." They yelled and joined in the chasing. "Why me?" Sonic asked and Jet looked at (y/n). "I'm going to win." He said and she smirked. "Nope. I'm winning the competition to get Sonic." She said and everyone laughed while poor Sonic ran for his life.

How was that guys? I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry for any spelling errors. So what do you think? Does Sonic deserve what he gets or should we save him for the next x Reader chapter? I'll let you decide what you wanna do with him. Please check out my Various Characters x Reader. This is 1628 words. Anyways I hope you guys have a great day/night/morning/evening. If you're sick then get well soon. Bye guys.