Manic x Reader (Late Halloween special)

Hello my dear friends. I am PurpleDragon67 here and this must be the first request I've had in ages. Thank you KateCaravano for this request. It took long as I had finals I also had a Mount Everest worth of homework. And I realized that by the time I published this Halloween has passed but since I was busy, this will also have a little bit of Halloween vibes. Now without further ado, let's get on with the story.

Italics - thoughts

(Y/c/c)- Your costume choice

Manic's P.O.V.
I closed my locker and leaned my forehead on it with a sigh as I closed my eyes. Today has been...... interesting to say the least. Now, I'm not going to say how or why. At least the final class of today is my favorite. It's music class. I walk down the halls as I glanced around for about a second before going to the music class. Everything was decorated for Halloween. However, before I could enter, I heard someone singing really beautifully. 'Huh? Nobody should be in class yet. I wonder who it is. Whoever they are, they have a voice of an angel.' I thought to myself as I looked into the class quietly and saw my crush, (y/n). My eyes widened slightly. 'Woah. No way. I had no idea that (y/n) was such a good singer. Maybe I could ask her to come to practice with me.' I thought to myself. When she was done singing, I entered and began clapping. Startled, she jumped and threw something at me. That something happened to be a pair of drumsticks that I caught and twirled around.

 That something happened to be a pair of drumsticks that I caught and twirled around

(Was unable to find a proper GIF of him doing it :( Sorry)

(Art belongs to Extra-Fenix on DeviantArt)

"M-Manic. I am so sorry about that." She apologized nervously as I chuckled. 'Play it cool Manic. Play it cool.' I thought to myself. "Chill out dudette, (A/N: Is that how you write it?) it's okay. Just remember that this is a classroom and you could have hit anyone. Luckily it was just this cool dude who entered." I said as I proudly pointed to myself. "So I caught it just in time." I said as she giggled/chuckled. (A/N: Your choice if you want to giggle or chuckle) "You're right. Sorry Manic." She apologized.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
'Real smooth (y/n). You probably just embarrassed yourself in front of your crush. What will he think of you now?' I asked myself after I apologized. "Nah, don't apologize. It's fine. I guess it was kinda my fault since I startled you." He said. 'He's so sweet and he's also really, really cute.' I thought to myself. "Hey (y/n), we're going trick or treating tonight, you coming?" He asked me as I nodded. "Sure, I'll be there." I said with a smile and he smiled back as everyone started coming in. Time skip to after class~ I put my books in my locker and began walking out the school. However, before I could get far, my friend SW (A/N: My oc) ran up to me. "Hey, (y/n), please wait for me next time." She said once she finally reached me. "Oops. Sorry SW. Guess I kinda...... forgot you." I said as I chuckled nervously. She just huffed and looked away in frustration. "Sorry." I said as she looked at me again. "It's alright. Just don't forget me again. Especially since I have to help you choose a costume for tonight." She said as I nodded. "Yeah, thanks for the offer." I said with a smile as she smiled back. "Anytime." She said as we began walking away again. "(Y/n)! Wait up!" I heard a voice yell as I turned around. "Your crush is here." SW said with a smirk as I blushed and glared at her before we heard another voice, this time belonging to Sonic. I looked at her with a smirk. "No, don't even bother." She said as she glared. "Hey (y/n)." Manic greeted as he was finally near me. "Hey Manic." I said with a smile. "Yo, SW, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a run together." Sonic said to her. "Sure. I wouldn't mind." She said with a smile. They then ran off, leaving just me and Manic. "Hey (y/n) I was wondering if I could walk you home?" He asked me as I nodded. "Of course you can Manic." I said as he smiled. "Thanks." He said as I chuckled. "Pretty sure I'm supposed to be thanking you." I said as he chuckled nervously. "Oh, right." He said as I chuckled again and we began walking there. "So, what are you going to be for Halloween?" He asked me. "Hmm? Oh, I'm not sure. SW was supposed to be helping me choose a costume." I said to him. "What about you? What are you going to be?" I asked him as he shrugged. "I'm honestly not sure either." He said as I nodded. "Maybe we could help each other choose a costume." I said playfully. "No way. Then how will I impress you?" He asked playfully as I faintly blushed. "You know that you don't need to impress me, right?" I asked him. "I know. I just want to." He said as I nodded with a smile. Later~ Alright. I have my costume. We decided that I should wear (y/c/c). (A/N: In case you're like me and you don't know what to be, choose one of these)