ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41

Jin twisted the cap off of the pink bottle filled with sparkling alcohol to pour it into the blue plastic cup before Jungkook reached out quickly to tilt the bottle back up away from the cup. Jin raised an eyebrow at him and Jimin piped up to address the situation. "Different drink tonight Jinnie." He commented and the older smiled brightly happy at the sudden switch. 

"Well what would you like little prince?" He asked looking over to the boy who was biting at his lip heavily weighing his options. "Pina Colada." He responded smiling letting his eyes disappear in happiness before returning to his previous content expression. 

The drink mixing continued until everyone had a plastic cup tightly held in their hand and a line of two shots each with tequila filling the glasses to the rim. 

"3,2,1" Hoseok counted down loudly and flung his hand down in a mocking motion of a flag starting a race and the group reached for their individual shots and chugged them down. Once all fourteen shot glasses were empty and drained of its contents the group found their way into the living room. Yoongi being a newly claimed light weight due to him backing off the drinking was already giggling brightly with the influence of the strong alcohol as he continued to nurse his own preferred drink. 

"I say we play twister." Yoongi suggested with another soft giggle causing Taehyung to openly coo at his boyfriend and his pink tinted cheeks. "Yes I'll get it." Jungkook said excitedly and jumped up off the couch to open the hallway closet and pull out the packed away game of twister. 

Once the game was set up and Jin was tasked with controlling the spinner for everyone, drinks were set aside on flat surfaces and the group of six was divided into teams of three. Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok were against Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung. The teams clearly unfair but nobody had the sense to argue. 

The game quickly descended into madness and Yoongi drunkenly fell over collapsing on Jimin causing a domino affect and everyone was in the floor in a messy dog pile. Body parts were in awkward situation and Yoongi simply laughed hysterically at the disaster he caused. 

"Alright alright. I think we should recreate vines." Hoseok announced as he chugged down the rest of the drink filling his cup. Jungkook nearly leaped out of his seat at the suggestion and followed Hoseok who was going to refill his drink. 

"Jimin." Jin suddenly mumbled catching the boys attention who was staring into the kitchen at the love of his life laughing with Hoseok as they mixed more drinks. The rest of the group had fallen into mindless conversation therefore not acknowledging Jin and Jimin's new interaction. 

"Yes?" He asked finally tearing his eyes away from the lovely sight in front of him. Jin smiled warmly at him and placed himself on the arm of the couch beside his little prince. "I'm really happy Jungkook found his way to you." He admitted taking a long drink from his cup letting out an 'ah' of satisfaction at the end. 

Jimin laughed lightly at the noise letting what his hyung said sink into him. "I am too, he has really changed me." He also admitted and Jin smiled into his cup as he finished off the liquid with a smile. "It's a love that can't be replicated." Jin said before pushing himself off the edge to join the other two in the kitchen to refill his cup. Jungkook presented himself in front of Jimin a few moments later setting a new cup inside Jimin's filled to the brim with a new drink. 

"What is this?" He asked curiously raising an eyebrow at Jungkook's contagious smile painted across his lips. "Your usual." He said and titled his head down a bit edging Jimin to drink some of it. Jimin reluctantly raised the brim of his cup to his own lips and smiled at the taste.

"It's perfect love." Jimin complimented and pressed a tender kiss against his fiance's intoxicated lips. "Vine time." Hoseok suddenly yelled causing Jimin to jump up again in a sudden reaction of fear. 

After hours of refilling drinks and compiling videos of awfully made vines including Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok bouncing side to side with blankets wrapped around their intoxicated heads and 'clout' goggles as Hoseok called them angled strangely over their eyes. 

"Guys-" Jimin slurred letting a giggle consume his speech before he took a deep breath to calm himself down and continue. "I think we're done." He said feeling a pink burn at his cheeks. He laid his head down on Jungkook's chest as his brain swam in a pool or alcohol mixtures. Hoseok slid down behind Jimin and snaked his arms around the thin boys waist before quickly falling asleep with his face buried lightly in the younger's hair. 

Jungkook hummed in agreement as he began playing with his lovers hair and looked around the room. Jin and Namjoon were cuddled up on the floor in front of the TV that they had been doing slurred karaoke in front of. Yoongi was cuddling a pillow whilst curled up in a ball on the other couch in the living room hidden under a big comforter that Jimin draped over him after he had watched the boy constantly shivering in his sleep. And as per usual Taehyung was snuggled up under a blanket laid on the cold surface of the coffee table. 

The next morning consisted of hungover cleaning and silly dancing. The surfaces were scrubbed with wet towelettes and dried with paper towels to get rid of any dried alcohol spilled from the nights before. Hoseok helped Jimin fold the blankets and push them back into the hallway closet along with twister being pushed back onto the highest shelf where it would remain for a while. 

After all the cleaning was done the group lounged around the living room watching movies all day and messing with one another softly. Hoseok remained his promise of cuddling with Jungkook and remained entangled with him and Jimin all day. Eventually the cake that Jin brought was pulled out from the fridge cut up to share. Jungkook complimented the baker and told Jimin he retracted his comment from the night before. 

As the night rolled back in everyone fell back asleep in their same positions as the night before other than Taehyung moving to cuddle up with his boyfriend on the couch rather than sleeping on the table Jungkook found himself being the last one awake. 

His eyes wandered around the room and his heart swooned at the people around him as he played with Jimin's hair unable to sleep. Despite sleep not coming to him he felt a drowsiness from happiness as he realized nobody left him. 

-

This is not the ending don't worry. The real question is do I want to finish this book tomorrow or Tuesday? Because honestly we are on the brink of the ending for this story. Like there's probably about four or five chapters left or so. And there's an Epilogue written but I'm not sure if I'll end up using it. Let me know. Do you want this to finally come to an end or continue dragging it out? 

If I'm going to finish it tomorrow there will probably be another 1 to 2 updates tonight. Which I was already planning to update again but still. I'm on the verge of deciding to finish it tomorrow. 

I'm thinking two more chapters today and then two or three tomorrow depending on how full these next two chapters are. How does that sound?

- Rose