DISCLAIMER

A few things before the story officially begins!

Let me say this now. I am currently using my OC because it is easier for me to write a nicely flowing story when I have a name to go off of. I know it sounds silly, but that is how it works for me. When the story is complete, all the "Nadia"s will officially turn into (Y/N)'s. Thought it was about time to clear this up!

1) I do not claim to own the Characters in this Fiction, Nor do I claim to own the idea of the show. The only thing that belongs to me is the Writing in this FanFic and the Character POV used

2) this is for pure fun and entertainment, so please do not go saying stuff like "This is not canon!" or "Why would you ship yourself with a Canon Character? You Mary Sue" I am just writing this for 2 reasons

3) The title says reader, but I am gonna use my Wakfu OC as a place holder. You are in her point of View and are basically the character, but I just did not want to deal with the (Y/N) this, (H/L) and (H/C) that. I feel it would be so much simpler to do it this way. In the future, I will make a correct X Reader fanfic, but right now this is what is happening

4) this is the last Disclaimer and possibly the most important. I know everyone will probably scream at me saying "Yugo and Amalia are Canon, so it was basically useless to write this!" I know for a fact it will come to that point in people's mind as they read this. I only had the idea to write this book because I felt their relationship in the show was rushed and Forced, it did not transition smoothly like Dally and Eva's relationship did. Because of that, I found it impossible to ship. I love Yugo and Amalia's Characters so much that this whole relationship thing almost ruined it for me. I felt like I needed to do something so it would set right with me. I felt as though Yugo and Amalia were amazing friends and that this whole ordeal caused them to almost break apart. That is the main reason I wrote this, to Give Yugo a ship that is progressed smoothly and developed so it could set right with me. The Second reason was just that I was having some Writers Block lately and after finishing Wakfu I got this idea!

With all that said and done, I hope you enjoy this book and I hope you will support it and share it with your friends!