Chapter 1|Getting Out

(Cross' POV)

I've been stuck in my au for forever! I'm so lonely, even though I have chara, but it's not the same! Chara has been trying to entertain me, but has always failed. I hadn't noticed chara was trying to get my attention before he had went in front of me waving his arms. "Croossss! Come on Cross!" "Huh? What is it Chara?" Chara had a worried expression on his face, sighing in relief. "Something feels off... Like if someone is watching us..." I laughed a bit from his comment. "Phht, no one's watching us. We're the only one's here in this blank au" "But something still feels off..." I tried to come up with something to take his mind off of it. Oh I know! "We can play something if you want." There right then, I had saw his eyes shimmer. "Really!? We haven't played anything in a long time!" I chuckled at how hyper Chara is right now. "We can play what ever you wa-" Something hit me like a brick, not physically, but mentally. "What's wrong Cross?" Chara had become concerned again, but with a confused expression. "I have the same feeling that someone watching us..." I got up, summoned my giant knife and looked around. "Show yourself!" I demanded to the 'someone' who was watching us.

I heard a low chuckle coming from no where. "So, you managed to find me out. Well, no need in hiding anymore." Then out of no where, someone who looked like me but had a type of black goop all over him with 4 tentacles sticking out from the back of him swaying slowly, had stepped out. "Who are you?" I demanded once again. He let out another low chuckle "I'm Nightmare, and it seems like you're lonely here. Aren't you?" I nodded my head, putting my knife away. "Well, let's make a deal. You work for me, and I'll let you be free from this blank space." He held out his hand. "We have a deal?" I hesitated, finally giving in as I held out my hand also, shaking his. "Great, now come with me" As soon as he said that, we were outside of a castle. We walked in, I could barely see, due to the lack of light. "Zoey, show him to his room" The bunny had nodded telling me to follow her. "Why is it so dark?" I asked her. "Nightmare can only see in the dark, in the light he's basically blind." "So that's why it's so dark in here" Chara said, looking around the castle while we were walking and he was floating. "Here's your room." Zoey, I think it is, said as she stopped in front of a door. She then started to walk away, but she stopped. "Nightmare doesn't like waiting too long, so if he calls you, don't make him wait." I kept a mental note of that. I opened the door and immediately flopped onto my new bed. "So, this is our new life then?"
--

Haha I finished this fast.
Edit:
I was on the bus when finishing this, and finished it right on time. This is still my first book here on wattpad, and summer break is coming up so, I'll be able to finish much more chapters of this faster during summer. This chapter is 507 words long. (just to let you guys know) See you in the next chapter guys!
VROOM VROOM :V